Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 1st, 2018, 11:40 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Casey Jones (Vote for Public Testing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
NOT A SIDEKICK
If you revealed an Order Marker on Casey Jones and he ended his turn engaged, you may take a turn with a Ninja or Fighter Hero you control and may not take a turn with any other figures. If you did not reveal an Order Marker on Casey Jones, then after taking a turn with a Ninja or Fighter Hero you control, you may move Casey up to 5 spaces.
Feels a bit close to Kate Bishop's power in name... how about Follow the Leader?
Also, that present version allows Casey occasions when, through other figure's bonding, he could move multiple times in one turn (twice if Luke Cage activates another Fighter, between 2 to 4 times when using Leo's Turtle Power) - is that intentional?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 1st, 2018, 12:12 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you only want him to move once, change the last sentence to:
Quote:
If you did not reveal an Order Marker on Casey Jones and took a turn with either a Ninja or a Fighter Hero you control, you may move Casey up to 5 spaces at the end of your player turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 1st, 2018, 01:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Old August 1st, 2018, 04:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
If you only want him to move once, change the last sentence to:
Quote:
If you did not reveal an Order Marker on Casey Jones and took a turn with either a Ninja or a Fighter Hero you control, you may move Casey up to 5 spaces at the end of your player turn.

That's my intent...thanks a ton for the assist.
Old August 1st, 2018, 04:35 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

That's freaking awesome and feels PERFECT for Casey! Nice work, people!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 04:08 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Also need to add in 'if Casey did not take a turn' otherwise you could reveal the OM on Luke Cage, bond with Casey, then move Casey another 5 spaces.
Old August 11th, 2018, 10:46 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Casey Jones (Public Playtesting Phase)

This is next on my list for testing, japes. Don't think I'll get to it until mid-week though.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 11th, 2018, 01:07 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
dok Used Him As Jason Voorhees at Gencon

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST

Competitive Concerns
Does the design offer worrisome Order marker movement or efficiency? No.

Does the design offer superior Auto wounding? No.

Does the design cause the prevention of abilities (Blob, Polaris, Meteorite)? No.

Does the design move other figures? No.

Does the design boost other figures (outside of a narrowly defined set)? No.

Does the design have one or more excellent defensive powers? These are like anti defensive powers.

Does the design auto destroy or take control of other figures in a way that unbalances the design? No.

Does the design have any other concerns? No.

Summary of Any Competitive Concerns/Suggestions for Changes: You'll be fine. Solid figure.

~Dysole, who also sadly was unaware of this character's existence until very recently
Old August 11th, 2018, 01:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Heh, yeah that was the best I could do for a proxy.

Thanks Dysole! Always feel a little better moving forward after a design passes your check list.
Old August 11th, 2018, 10:27 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So MrNobody PM'd me with the following question. Below was my answer. Thought it was relevant to have it saved here in the thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody
Hi there,
Just a quick question about Casey's power and how it works with Luke Cage.
Quote:
BITING OFF MORE THAN HE CAN CHEW
After taking a turn with Casey Jones, if he is engaged you may take a turn with one Ninja or Fighter Hero you control. During this turn that figure may only attack a figure engaged with Casey. After using this special power, you may not take a turn with any other figures.
So I reveal an OM on Luke Cage and activate Casey with "I've Got Your Back." Casey ends this turn engaged. What happens next? Is it;

1. Another hero takes a turn with "Biting Off.." and this cancels out Luke's turn.

2. Another hero takes its turn with "Biting Off" then Luke takes his turn.

3. Something else I haven't thought of.

Thanks for the help, sorry if I missed something obvious...
It's a "you may" power so you actually have a choice. You may take a turn with the other Hero, in which case Luke would forgo his turn. OR you can not take the turn with the other Hero and take Luke's turn. So you actually have a choice.
Old August 12th, 2018, 01:37 AM
C3G Landlord

Old August 12th, 2018, 04:33 PM
A Man of Taste

MrNobody's test

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody
Here you go! Let me know if there's anything I should be doing differently or anything that needs to be redone.
Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Casey Jones

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units:
Team 1 (1,000): Captain America (C3G) (240), Bucky (60), Luke Cage (190), Shang-Chi (230), Ryu (150), Casey Jones (130)
Team 2 (1,000): Star-Lord (250), Enchantress (I) (370), Punisher (180), Spider-Girl (140), Beast Boy (T-Rex) (60)

Spoiler Alert!

This battle was a close one. Casey lasted longer than I expected and got a few good whacks in.

Army Test
Map: Icy Road
Units: Team 1 (595): Casey (130), Leonardo (210), Michelangelo (170), Hand Ninja (85)
Team 2 (600): Yellow Lantern (Scarecrow) (240), Sinestro Corp Soldier 1 (110), Sinestro Corp Soldier 2 (110), Manhunter (140)

Spoiler Alert!

A little bit of a landslide. The Yellow Lanterns had some lucky rolls at first, but they just weren't dealing the damage the way the ninjas were. Casey died without doing a whole lot. He's made to deal with street-level toughs, not cosmic warriors.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Casey has the power to really deal some damage to figures much stronger than him and offers some decent bonding, but he is a bit of a glass cannon. Although I didn't play it, I think he'd do really well with Enchantress I. He seems about good where he is point-wise, and every fighter or ninja released will only make him a better option.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I will admit to being confused by how "Biting Off More Than He Can Chew" works with Luke Cage's "I've Got Your Back" and having to ask for clarification. While that certainly may just be down to me not being a rules expert, I think having that in the FAQ somewhere would be helpful.
Other than that, I really liked Casey. I only know the character from some of the cartoons, but he seems thematic to my knowledge of the character. He adds another piece to 2 factions I already find fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library