Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old July 2nd, 2014, 07:27 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Face-lift of Valhalla's World

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
It just needs dotted lines between Haukeland and Ticalla, and Haukeland and Ekstrom, and you've got a good Risk-type map....

(Awesome map!)

Ahah that's true ! And easy to do also...

*Why I didn't see this post before ?!*

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old July 2nd, 2014, 09:05 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

I gave it a try, see here!

Do you have a higher-resolution version of the map? It would be great to have a 300 dpi version to work with. Thanks for the great map!
Old July 2nd, 2014, 01:01 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Well, the problem is that to make this map, I just started with the original one found on the internet and enhanced it... ^^

So if I haven't a good quality map to start the work with, I can't make a HQ version.

I'll see if I can make something with a better quality...

French Forum's admin.
Old July 2nd, 2014, 01:32 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Wow, i missed this thread...great job DanieLoche!!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 2nd, 2014, 01:59 PM
Marcel Marceau

Quote:
Do you have a higher-resolution version of the map? It would be great to have a 300 dpi version to work with. Thanks for the great map!
For which size would you want to print the map ?

Because 300 dpi... that's okay, but it depends on the size you want. ^_^

French Forum's admin.
Old July 26th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Marcel Marceau

Re: Facelift of Valhalla Map

New update, just for you guys...

I edited the map for a better quality.

Better ? Precisely, now the map is at 300 dpi to fit in a 11 x 17 inches page ! (size suggested by IshMEL )

I added a link to download in the OP, just enjoy.

*now I'll print it for a nice poster *

French Forum's admin.
Old July 28th, 2014, 09:52 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Very cool! Can't wait to get started on the next RiSkape map. However I can't seem to download the full-sized version? I hit "More" and there's no "Download" option.
Old July 28th, 2014, 11:51 AM
Marcel Marceau

Quote:
Very cool! Can't wait to get started on the next RiSkape map. However I can't seem to download the full-sized version? I hit "More" and there's no "Download" option.
I hate google+...
No download option, anywhere ? I'll upload the image with box.net ASAP...

About Riskcape, I made a version without the bridge in the see. Also, with this size of the map, I was wondering if itwon't be interesting to cut each region into 2-3 territories, to create more territories ? Because if I remember well, there is not only 20 territories on the original risk map... not sure if it's pertinent.

Thanks for your comment.

French Forum's admin.
Old July 28th, 2014, 03:03 PM
Marcel Marceau

New link, here.

*sorry double-post*

French Forum's admin.
Old August 19th, 2015, 10:15 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

I just discovered this thread after linking to it from the Book of Xualtiaca Ants . . .

WOW! BRAVO! Thanks @DanieLoche for producing an EXCELLENT map of Valhalla. I also printed it to hang on my wall and also feel really stupid (in spite of my many years of higher education) for *NOT* paying closer attention to all of the details in the many scenarios that were published for HS, and one of my first thoughts upon viewing it was also - I wish I could play RISK on it, even though there is a serious bottleneck between Kinsland and Volcarren. My cartographic skills are limited to the traditional, non-digital, literal cutting and pasting; +1 Rep given to you good sir. Thanks for enhancing the 'Scaping Community.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old October 1st, 2015, 04:27 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

This is a great update. Someone needs to take a virtualscape of all the official maps and combine them and add more hexes based on the drawing into one humongous virtualscape file (probably 10+ million hexes). Below is closest I found was this from ages ago, but it would be sweet to have one giant render in 3d, even if it would take even the most modern gaming PC ages to render.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theats View Post

^_^
Old March 25th, 2016, 08:20 PM

JaredStarkiller Woo who?

sweet! I was just looking for something like this

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions