Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old August 29th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Dude those ROCK! The grass looks incredible!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 29th, 2006, 11:45 PM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by srmalloy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzzzz
srmalloy : You don't need to restart VirtualScape, just need to create a new 3D view to use new texture. Perhaps I will add an option to select your prefered rendering ('realistic' or 'more nice').
Are you agree that I integrate your texture on the program ?
Give me a chance to get home and check the textures on a computer that does shadows, so I can verify that the high-quality renders come out looking good; if I need to make any changes, I'll update the zipfile, and then you can include them with your program; I also want to dig up a good texture for the road surface.
Okay, I've found a good texture for the roads and wall walks, and added them to the texture zipfile so that it's all in one place. Feel free to add them to the VirtualScape package.

High-quality render sample:
Old August 30th, 2006, 08:40 AM

djsmith has disabled reputation
All I can say is WOW! I love this program and those textures are perfect.

If the addition of being able to add custom terrain to the program happens, then this VirtualScape will have virtually everyting I could ever want in a mapping program.
Old August 30th, 2006, 12:49 PM

Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsmith

If the addition of being able to add custom terrain to the program happens, then this VirtualScape will have virtually everyting I could ever want in a mapping program.
Some days to wait and you will have your capability to add custom terrain djsmith !
Old August 30th, 2006, 12:59 PM

djsmith has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsmith

Some days to wait and you will have your capability to add custom terrain djsmith !
YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!
Old August 31st, 2006, 12:56 AM

Wulfebane is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
The User Guide is finally finished!!

Zzzzz, how would you like me to send it to you? I can email it to you , or post it here to download. Let me know and I will do whatever you request.

Old August 31st, 2006, 02:19 AM

Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfebane
The User Guide is finally finished!!

Zzzzz, how would you like me to send it to you? I can email it to you , or post it here to download. Let me know and I will do whatever you request.
Perfect, you work quickly.
Perhaps the better is to post here for than other virtualscape user can download it before next version.
A new version will be available soon and I will integrate it.
Old August 31st, 2006, 02:29 AM

Oki-Doki

Here's the VirtualScape User Guide! Enjoy!

--Link Temporarily Down--

Let me know how you guys like it.

Old August 31st, 2006, 04:43 AM

Really impressive Wulfebane.
The better in your work is that this seem so simple to use Virtualscape !
Of course you are an expert about VirtualScape.
Your name and the name of srmalloy will be add to the about section of virtualscape. (let me now if you prefer that I give your real name)

some notes :
--------------------------------------------
VirtualScape Menus : Window/Cascade
I think it's better to said Displays all opened windows on the screen.
--------------------------------------------
Hotkeys
in 2D views
Ctrl+Left Rotate selected piece(s) left
Ctrl+Right Rotate selected piece(s) right
in 3D views
Arrow up Move camera forward (not exactly same than Zoom in)
Arrow down Move camera backward (not exactly same than Zoom in)
Shift+Arrow keys Move camera without change elevation of the camera
---------------------------------------------
The 3D window
when you are in turn around mode you can pause/play with space key, you can turn backward with backspace key and when you are pause, you can turn 1 degree with arrow key left and right.
Intermediate Mapping
When I click on the 'intermediate mapping' item nothing appear
Terrain manipulation
This can be removed or change because I will add a special option to choose your rendering mode. I will sending to you the next version when this functionnality will be available and you will be able to explain how choose rendering texture.

It's a pleasure to work with you Wulfebane.
Let me know if you want that for each new release, I sending to you the version before delivering to update the user guide. If you havn't time for that this is not a problem because all the essential is already on your user's guide.

Thanks to you for your great works (Thanks from all the users of course )
Old August 31st, 2006, 11:04 AM

Zzzz,

I have updated the file and will post the new one once the option to change textures has been added.

Old August 31st, 2006, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfebane
Zzzz,

I have updated the file and will post the new one once the option to change textures has been added.
You can download the version here : http://didier.paradis.free.fr/virtua...glish_1006.zip

the option is in config/preferences
Old August 31st, 2006, 03:19 PM

Here's the new UserGuide. Just unzip this and replace the virtualscape.chm file located in the VirtualScape folder.

VirtualScape User Guide for ver 1.006

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software