Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old July 15th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Tournament ready wave 9 figures

You can similarily tell Marvel fans from non-Marvel fans, as we lovers of Marvel would never call the Gladiators "Caps" given that we've got a "Cap" of our own.
I try to use "Glads" only in a "Glad/Blast" combo now.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 15th, 2009, 04:37 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Caps.

nyys, confusing the issue further.

-insert signature here-
Old July 15th, 2009, 04:45 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

'Caps' make me think of captain america...

why not just CG, it works for KMA, Kow and the rest.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old July 15th, 2009, 05:46 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I hate it when people post in all caps.
Old July 16th, 2009, 08:16 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

You guys and all of your puns are really starting to annoy me! Don't make me come in here and start bustin' Caps....

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old July 16th, 2009, 08:43 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

I am going to my first tourney (Islandscape '09) on the 25th, and I am taking Kumiko. I know the terrible chance I'm taking that Onacara or someone else will rip off/build against my Brilliant Horde, but here is my tentative army (subject to change depending upon what Chas finds for me in the flea markets of a teeming Con in Pennsylvania this weekend.

150 2 x 10th
100 2 x Romans
100 Marcus
80 Kumiko
20 Marcu

575: add 10th; 600: add 10th & Dumitef; 640: add Roman & Ne-Gok-Sa.

David
Old July 17th, 2009, 03:34 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

One more assessment for tournaments where you are limited to a single general:

High

Repulsors

Plenty of Jandar figures to work with including the Omnicron Snipers and Raelin.

Dividers

Lots of Utgar figs from which to choose and natural synergies with the Stingers.

Low

Axegrinders/Mohicans/Migol/Brave Arrow

Aquilla still needs the help of other generals

Atlaga/Protectors

They need a strong screen that Ullar just can't provide.

Kumiko

Jandar's got Nilfheim for special attacks and Raelin for 80 points - both more tempting figures to build a Jandar army around.

Moderate

Tul Bak Ra

Becomes much more interesting when you're limited to Utgar figs.

Capuan Gladiators

They ARE a single general army

~Aldin, going to a single general tournament and pondering whether or not he should bother trying to bring Wave 9

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion