Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old August 12th, 2020, 04:49 PM

KirbyMD is surprisingly tart
High Quality White Background Figure Photos

Hello Heroscapers - I have been working on a small project, and need high quality photos of the Heroscape figures. My collection isn't large and can't cover many of the figures across Heroscape.

I checked the Gallery here but couldn't find any other than the small gif files - does anyone know if there is a place with high-res photos of the Heroscape figures with white or transparent background?

Any help is appreciated

Thank you!
Old August 17th, 2020, 10:40 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: High Quality White Background Figure Photos

@Pumpkin_King was working on this I believe
Old August 17th, 2020, 03:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

WhiteKnight takes a lot of pics for the 3D printing, he may be able to help.
Old August 17th, 2020, 05:35 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
LP is right! I have a half-finished standee project (waves 1-4, terrain expansions, giant waves) that required a lot of figure images with white/transparent backgrounds. The standees are in the downloads section of the site in PDF format, but if you need, I can try and upload the images I have in PNG. They'd be a little rough, but I offer them to you.
Old August 30th, 2020, 06:17 PM

KirbyMD is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
LP is right! I have a half-finished standee project (waves 1-4, terrain expansions, giant waves) that required a lot of figure images with white/transparent backgrounds. The standees are in the downloads section of the site in PDF format, but if you need, I can try and upload the images I have in PNG. They'd be a little rough, but I offer them to you.
Sorry for the late reply on this - didn't see those PDFs. Will definitely check them out! Thank you so much for doing this - I appreciate it
Old August 31st, 2020, 01:46 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Absolutely, hopefully that works for you!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General