Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old August 24th, 2016, 08:26 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Personal Challenge: TGRF

Quote:
Originally Posted by darius23__14 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Er, well that depends on who is the Rambo in this situation...

Spoiler Alert!

~TAF
That is AWESOME!!!!

But back on topic: I think some back stories for bio-less figures would be cool! Like Tul-Bak-Ra and the word "outcast". Or Nerak with "heartbroken". Or Migol Ironwill and "nemesis". But that might be too many at once... sorry. But now I'm expecting a story so when will you be posting one?
So about those backstories, do those words have any special relevance to the characters, or are they just random?

I will have to further delay the Venoc Rambo story, and possibly scratch it altogether. Something unexpected has come up on Saturday, so I will not be able to post that day. Additionally, the Venoc Warlord is giving me a lot of problems. One of which is the lack of hands.

~TGRF, investigating the other prompts.
Old August 24th, 2016, 08:45 PM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:
But back on topic: I think some back stories for bio-less figures would be cool! Like Tul-Bak-Ra and the word "outcast". Or Nerak with "heartbroken". Or Migol Ironwill and "nemesis". But that might be too many at once... sorry. But now I'm expecting a story so when will you be posting one?
So about those backstories, do those words have any special relevance to the characters, or are they just random?

No specific relevance but Tul-Bak-Ra is the only Marro Overlord, how did he get there why is he so different from the others was he outcast or is he ushering in a new era and loves the idea of previous leaders being outcast?

A brokenhearted orc? What caused Nerak to live a cold existence in the tundra? Lack of a father's affection? The untimely death of his potential mate?

And as for Migol, he's missing an eye and every BA looking dude missing an eye HAS to have a nemesis right?

Just some thoughts fueled by my own fan fiction fantasies.
Old August 24th, 2016, 09:11 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No specific relevance but Tul-Bak-Ra is the only Marro Overlord, how did he get there why is he so different from the others was he outcast or is he ushering in a new era and loves the idea of previous leaders being outcast?

A brokenhearted orc? What caused Nerak to live a cold existence in the tundra? Lack of a father's affection? The untimely death of his potential mate?

And as for Migol, he's missing an eye and every BA looking dude missing an eye HAS to have a nemesis right?

Just some thoughts fueled by my own fan fiction fantasies.
Hmm... I might take one of these up and come back to Rambo when I figure out how to do it.

~TGRF.
Old August 24th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I never noticed that Migol was missing an eye until now - the more you know

TGRF, if you want you can ditch the Venoc story. It was more of a joke than anything and some of these other pitches have potential... Then again, you can't back down from a good challenge, can you...?

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old August 24th, 2016, 09:26 PM

Quote:
I never noticed that Migol was missing an eye until now - the more you know

TGRF, if you want you can ditch the Venoc story. It was more of a joke than anything and some of these other pitches have potential... Then again, you can't back down from a good challenge, can you...?

~TAF
I don't intend to back down from it... permanently. I'd actually like a difficult challenge every now and then, as they really test my abilities.

I have selected one of the other prompts and it shows promise. I won't say that I'll have it out this weekend, but I might. No promises though.

~TGRF.
Old August 24th, 2016, 09:31 PM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Hmm... I might take one of these up and come back to Rambo when I figure out how to do it.

~TGRF.
I think perhaps your problem with Venoc Warlord and Rambo is a lack of familiarity with Rambo himself. It is not his machine gun rampage that makes him so amazing, rather his relentless personality. He is being hunted by a full force of men and he makes a camp in the middle of the woods in an old mine that nobody can get to him at surviving on who knows what, he swims through the flooded mine to come out at another location, he sets up booby traps for the men hunting him, hides himself in mud in a waterfall to slice the throat of an unsuspecting individual, hijacks a vehicle THEN obtains a machine gun, then starts to really blow stuff up and somehow at the end of the day he gets away with it. So maybe try capturing the essence of Rambo in the Venoc Warlord rather than trying to equate him literally.
Old August 25th, 2016, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Quote:

~TGRF.
I think perhaps your problem with Venoc Warlord and Rambo is a lack of familiarity with Rambo himself. It is not his machine gun rampage that makes him so amazing, rather his relentless personality. He is being hunted by a full force of men and he makes a camp in the middle of the woods in an old mine that nobody can get to him at surviving on who knows what, he swims through the flooded mine to come out at another location, he sets up booby traps for the men hunting him, hides himself in mud in a waterfall to slice the throat of an unsuspecting individual, hijacks a vehicle THEN obtains a machine gun, then starts to really blow stuff up and somehow at the end of the day he gets away with it. So maybe try capturing the essence of Rambo in the Venoc Warlord rather than trying to equate him literally.
I will take that into consideration; thanks. I was indeed trying to get the 'mowing' scene in there somehow, so that might be my problem.

Although in all fairness I can do it. The issue was stemming from the combination of the facts that the vipers are the ones being mown down, the Venoc Viper is the character of the prompt, and he is only intelligent enough to speak and otherwise considered an animal. And that he serves Ullar. THOSE are my true problems.

~TGRF, who is fully aware he could fix this by ignoring the lore. NEVER!
Old August 25th, 2016, 05:33 PM

~TGRF, leaving it at that.
Old August 26th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Ne-Gok-Sa and gardening.

Hey, you anted a challenge, right.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 26th, 2016, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Ne-Gok-Sa and gardening.

Oho! Now there's a thought. This I can pull off.

I will be posting my Nerak/Heartbroken story once I read through it once more.

~TGRF.
Old August 26th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Ne-Gok-Sa and gardening.

Is that just going to be a link to the Garden of Horror CoN game?

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old August 26th, 2016, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ne-Gok-Sa and gardening.

Is that just going to be a link to the Garden of Horror CoN game?

~TAF
Uh... no, although now that you mention it...

~TGRF, off to reread Nerak.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction