Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 19th, 2021, 01:15 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Nobody's Public Wheelhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Kinda wish we could work a d20 in for that Destiny synergy.
I was kinda purposely avoiding a D20, since I figure Destiny is enough of a top pick for the Outcasts anyways? I could see adding one in though.
Yeah, also a fair take. Really what we need is a way to help out Mystique II.
Old October 19th, 2021, 01:21 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I want new versions of Toad/Pyro/Avalanche with a power similar to this.
Quote:
BROTHERHOOD CRONEY
After revealing an Order Marker on an Outcast you control and taking a turn with that figure, you may either move or attack with XXX. Only one figure you control may use Brotherhood Croney each turn.
Old October 19th, 2021, 02:13 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

EDIT: Ooh, or like this. I don't have any full drafts yet, but double-posting because I want to preserve the idea.
Quote:
BROTHERHOOD CRONEY
Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on another Outcast you control and taking a turn with that figure, you may move and attack with XXX. When attacking with XXX, if you did not reveal an Order Marker on this Army Card at the start of your turn, add 1 to XXX's Attack number.
Old October 20th, 2021, 11:48 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I do like that. Also really excited for a marauder leader Sinister. More leaders for mutants are alway awesome. Get more mutant on mutant violence.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 20th, 2021, 11:51 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We need more Marauders too. It's just Vertigo and Harpoon right now.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 24th, 2021, 02:54 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
NAME = ICEHULK
SECRET IDENTITY = BOBBY DRAKE

SPECIES = GAMMA MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CREATURE
PERSONALITY = MISCHIEVOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE ?

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

IMPRACTICAL JOKER
At the start of the game, place a white “Smash Me” Sign Marker on the Army Card of another Unique Hero you control. While the “Smash Me” Sign Marker is on a figure’s card, if that figure is attacked by an adjacent figure that was not engaged with them at the start of its turn, subtract 1 from their Defense number.

SLIDE AND SMASH 4
Instead of his normal move, Icehulk may move up to 4 spaces with Slide and Smash. When moving with Slide and Smash, Icehulk has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 20 levels in a single slide and cannot slide over molten lava. After moving with Slide and Smash, choose a figure adjacent to Icehulk and roll an unblockable attack die against it.

ICE RESISTANCE
Slippery Ice and Heavy Snow only count as 1 space when moving. Add 1 to Icehulk’s defense while on an ice or snow space.

SUPER STRENGTH
Quote:
NAME = HULKLOPS
SECRET IDENTITY = SCOTT SUMMERS

SPECIES = GAMMA MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CREATURE
PERSONALITY = DEMANDING

SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE ?

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 8
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

“THIS SERIOUS, NOT FUNNY!”
When a friendly Gamma Mutate or Mutant within 4 clear sight spaces of Hulklops attacks with a normal attack and rolls more shields than skulls, you may re-roll up to 2 dice.

BEAM SMASH
Subtract X from Hulklop’s Range number and, when making an adjacent attack, add X to Hulklop’s Attack number. X is the number of Wound Markers on this card.

EVIL EYE DEFENSE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from a non-adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

SUPER STRENGTH
A take on two of the Hulked-Out Heroes that got minis.

A bit worried that Hulkop's re-roll power might make him a bit of a top pick in the fledgling Gamma Mutate faction. Might be smart to change it up/limit it a bit.
Old October 25th, 2021, 01:38 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Seems a little weird that they stop being Mutants to be Mutates, but there isn't really a good way around that I guess.

Is it intentional that you always get the minus one defense thing when attacking your dude you put the smash me sign on? (since you're never engaged to them) I guess that makes it easier to combo with dudes you want to wound. Gundams are also always down to smash.

Kinda a hard power to do much with since largely anybody on your team you want to wound yourself you want to do it with autowounds, not attacks (and especially not adjacent attacks).

Could probably just limit the Not Funny power to once per player turn or something like that if you wanted to dial it down some. I don't really think it would be that big a deal though.

Honestly seems more relevant to Mutants than Hulks really. Ranged attacks / lots of little attacks feel more impacted by it than single big normal attacks. And Mutants have more access to those.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 25th, 2021, 02:08 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Seems a little weird that they stop being Mutants to be Mutates, but there isn't really a good way around that I guess.
One thing I thought about was giving each design a Hulked-Out Heroes special power that dual-species them as a Gamma Mutate. (Since a lot of the guys that got Hulk-version figures, like Thor and Namor, have "important" species.) I just don't really know what else that power could do other than doing a dual-species thing. (Maybe it doesn't need to do anything else?)

Quote:
Is it intentional that you always get the minus one defense thing when attacking your dude you put the smash me sign on? (since you're never engaged to them) I guess that makes it easier to combo with dudes you want to wound. Gundams are also always down to smash.

Kinda a hard power to do much with since largely anybody on your team you want to wound yourself you want to do it with autowounds, not attacks (and especially not adjacent attacks).
Uh...not intentional, just cause I was copying Bag-Man's power?

I thought about building some kind of soft synergy into Hulklops just to make him like being the one who gets the sign. Just couldn't figure out how that would work.

Quote:
Could probably just limit the Not Funny power to once per player turn or something like that if you wanted to dial it down some. I don't really think it would be that big a deal though.

Honestly seems more relevant to Mutants than Hulks really. Ranged attacks / lots of little attacks feel more impacted by it than single big normal attacks. And Mutants have more access to those.
I guess I'm just less worried about warping the Mutant synergy web in general, if that makes sense. Maybe that's partially favoritism, but I feel like Mutants have so many options that Hulk Cyclops isn't going to end up being the "You have to include this guy in every army" guy. I could see modifying him so he's not an issue for either army type though.
Old October 25th, 2021, 07:00 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd be tempted to move away from the Bag-Man direction for Iceman and toward a Shredder style antagonism thing? That seems a little easier to set up as a thing you can leverage.

My first thought on the Not Funny mechanic was that you could rework it a bit into something kinda Nebula-y? Intent being that you can set up turns where you're doing something tricky with some wimpy Mutant, they don't actually attack that well, and then Scott activates a Gamma Mutate follow-up. (Not necessarily hardcoding those roles, just sort of relying on the fact that Mutants have access to crappy attacks and Gamma Mutates are gonna be figures with big turns).

That might keep him wanting Mutants around for a weird hybrid thing while still liking other gamma guys.
Old November 23rd, 2021, 01:03 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
*snip*
Read some of Tynion's Batman stuff while I was sick last week, and it was interesting to have Harley as a straight-up member of the Batman Family.

Conflict Resolution is the part I'm least sure about here. Really wanted something a bit quirky that adds something new to the faction (OM shenanigans), but it's definitely got a lot of moving parts for what it's doing.

If you want to see more of where the Bat-Fam is headed, be sure to check out Archie's Batman design, in playtesting now!

Last edited by MrNobody; March 13th, 2022 at 11:34 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2021, 01:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think I'd stick with Insane. Neat write up.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 23rd, 2021, 01:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Pretty cool.

Usually not a huge fan of OM stuff but that is pretty interesting. I like that it always does something when activated.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy