Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old February 12th, 2015, 06:42 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Gen Con 2015 Events

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Awesome @Matthias Maccabeus . Thanks for organizing every year. This will be my first-ever GenCon. Very excited.

Finally get to meet the legend in person.
Legend, eh?

I feel like such a HSers hipster: "I knew @Typhon2222 before he was cool."

He's been treating me like that so I thought I'd return the favor.
Old February 12th, 2015, 06:49 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Phththbht. I don't know what's going on. I just work here.

Last edited by Typhon2222; February 12th, 2015 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Bring on more compliments! Plus-Rep for anyone else who strokes my ego. :P
Old February 12th, 2015, 11:36 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
This will be my first-ever GenCon. Very excited.
Quote:
Plus-Rep for anyone else who strokes my ego. :P
What if my first reaction after reading your post was to say "Fresh Meat" in the voice of The Butcher from Diablo 1?
Old February 12th, 2015, 12:07 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

Sounds sweet! All I can implore is that the Treasure Quest format in the form it was in last year sorely needs fixing. Looking forward to the 4x400!
Old February 12th, 2015, 05:43 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Plus-Rep for anyone else who strokes my ego.
If it gets too thick I might have to tear you down a bit. I can afford the neg-rep.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old February 14th, 2015, 09:01 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Not sure if I'll participate in any of the events, but I'll be there this year. My plan is to put some names to faces at the very least.

-insert signature here-
Old February 14th, 2015, 09:11 AM

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
This will be my first-ever GenCon. Very excited.
Quote:
Plus-Rep for anyone else who strokes my ego. :P
What if my first reaction after reading your post was to say "Fresh Meat" in the voice of The Butcher from Diablo 1?
Ooooh, the Butcher... I remember almost falling over backward in my chair when I first encountered him... playing late at night.... in a pitch-dark room.... Scary stuff.

You DO rather resemble the Butcher @dok .
Old February 14th, 2015, 09:17 AM

Dunno if you'll be seeking fresh cartographic blood for this year, @Matthias Maccabeus , but there are two highly competitive maps inducted into the WoS. Wyrmwalk is just a fantastic map in every sense; and Remains of Clionesia is not only balanced and fun, but also has really light terrain requirements.
Old February 14th, 2015, 01:39 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Not sure if I'll participate in any of the events, but I'll be there this year. My plan is to put some names to faces at the very least.
Great, really looking forward to meeting you.

Even if you're going to be busy during the day, you can at least hit up the late night events. (There's usually one official event on Friday night, plus open play on another evening.)
Old February 14th, 2015, 05:14 PM
ugly filtering American newcomer

Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
I am getting to come to my first GenCon ever! So excited!!
Mine too and I'm also excited!!!

Tyesheron is playing Moriko...
Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE
Old February 17th, 2015, 04:29 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I had a blast last time. I'd love to meet nyys and typhon, but it's unlikely I'll be able to attend this year. We'll see.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 17th, 2015, 04:49 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I hope you can make it caps. It was very cool to meet you last year.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con