Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 3rd, 2020, 06:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Con 2020

Once the Indy tournament wound down, things picked back up on the Skyscraper testing. We wanted to really test the elevator and stairs rules to make sure they were working out for us, so we limited armies to no flying or flying like powers. To help facilitate the moving between floors, I came up with a scenario outline involving a heist. One team would be limited to criminal types, while the other team was limited to crime-fighter types.

An off map hacker had accessed the building complexes computer system and turned off all the security, leaving the millions of dollars in art on display in the CEO's office (represented by a glyph on the top floor of the taller building) ripe for theft along with the half a million in barer bonds in the company safe (another glyph on the top floor of the smaller building).

Then the hacker was also stealing all the companies personal and financial data files, this could only be turned off manually at a computer terminal located on the second floor of the bigger building (a 3rd glyph location). There was a counter used to count down time on the massive data download, so the good guys were on the clock to shut that down while also needing to intercept the crooks and prevent them from escaping with the loot in a get away car parked outside. Each glyph required someone to give up their turn to either collect all the loot or shut down the hack. If they were not engaged it was automatic, but if they were engaged they only had a 50/50 chance of success. The crooks could also speed up the Hack by one round by this same method. Which ever team could get 2 of the 3 glyphs won the encounter.

The teams were Tickle & Batman vs. Tornado & Spidey. One of the highlights was when Tickle had Boomerang jump out of the CEO's office window with the loot, falling to his death but delivering the art to his allies down below. Bishop dropped out of the time line to help prevent the financial data theft, apparently had the crooks succeeded it would have led to Armageddon. Tornado shooting his own Judge Dredd and killing him after being convinced it was a good play by his opponents. Later Axe Cop also threw himself out of a window to put an end to his turn hijacking. With the good guys having prevented the Hack, and the bad guys have gotten away with the Art, it all came down to the barer bonds glyph, which the crooks just couldn't get away with. A win for the good guys!

They had so much fun, they switched sides and ran the scenario 3 more times before the night was done. Switching up the figures used and trying out new combos.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 07:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My Axe Cop, Crow, Ms. Marvel, Robot, Superboy, Chucky, Freddy Keuger army was cool on paper, but I don’t know I played it particularly well. It was a lot more cards than in the championship tourney.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 3rd, 2020, 07:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

While crime raged on the Skyscraper, more scenarios were being played out elsewhere. Lord Pyre and SW's brother played out the scenario Apocalypse Meow! Deep in the jungle resided the Temple of the Cat God, seen below.

The Cat God had called in all kinds of different cat themed heroes and villains to help him protect his secrets from a coming threat. Kevinwarp played the Cat defenders, which were predetermined, while Lord Pyre kept with the theme of mismatched, little used characters when he assembled his team of villains out to claim the promised Cat God's power.

In this one, the defender had to try and prevent the villains from activating the temple, which was achieved once they turned all 4 Tiki statues to face the temple. This was achieved in the same way as the previous scenario glyphs, move a figure adjacent to the Tiki statue and give up a turn to turn that statue around. Engagement caused you to roll an 11+ on a d20 in order to be successful.

Once the 4 Tiki statues had been turned to face the temple, the truth of the situation was revealed. The villains had been tricked into releasing Trigon! Nobody was in control of this new 3rd faction, who wanted to eliminate everyone on the board to prevent word of his arrival from leaking out before he was ready.

Hellboy showed up to help the Cat defenders put Trigon back in his cage, while Dr. Doom showed up in support of the villain team. He believed Trigon was the last line of defense to some artifact of truly great power (he was wrong though, nothing but Trigon trickery at play here).

The Cat Defenders ended up winning this one, in part because the Villains got stabbed in the back by Trigon. Trigon couldn't succeed in his ruse to be released though, as his blood demons were wiped out before he could start using them for healing and he eventually fell to the Cat people.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 07:33 PM
C3G Landlord

After Apocalypse Meow wrapped up, we pulled out the Batcave for one more scenario. This one featured me & Soundwarp vs. Lord Pyre & Nobody.

The story we came up with for this one, was that Batman Beyond had come back though time to help prevent some calamity and had teamed up with Bruce and some of his allies. Upon completion of that mission, before Terry returned to the future they were going to head back to the Mansion for a big chili dinner. Once the arrived they discovered some of Terry's future Joker Goons had somehow followed him into the past, hooked up with the Joker, and told him how he could access the Batcave through an underground river.

So of course the Joker quickly assembled a team to infiltrate the Batcave with the goal of defacing the place with graffiti taunting the Batman. There were 7 objects of importance identified inside the Batcave, if Joker and his team could deface 4 of them (with at least 1 from each of 3 different sections) before being stopped they would win the day. Once more we used the same, give up your turn while adjacent mechanic, 50/50 odds if engaged, for the defacing actions.

Batman and his allies succeeded in stopping the Joker and his friends, but not before they defaced 3 of the 7 objects. Alfred ended up dropping Crazy Quilt with a shotgun blast to the face after being horrified by this outfit. While Huntress got blown up by Harley Quinn and fell early. Riddler II tried to pull off an impossible comeback at the end, and he did take out Terry, but he came up a bit short.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 08:08 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You ran some fun scenarios, YK!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 4th, 2020, 02:15 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

They look very awesome!
Old July 4th, 2020, 07:39 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I drafted but didn't run Invincible. Too many points. I did manage to have 9 Avengers markers on my 9 characters.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old July 4th, 2020, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I drafted but didn't run Invincible. Too many points. I did manage to have 9 Avengers markers on my 9 characters.
Your army was crazy! You won two games in the Indy tourney, right? Soundwarp took me down right away but I feel like it was hard fought at least. My plans to show how broken Superboy (Kon-El) is did not come to fruition.

Old July 5th, 2020, 01:08 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

No, I won only one, but Yodaking told me that I was his closest match. I think if that had been double elimination, I would have won a couple more. I strategized much for that tourney, since there were less units to work with. This was by far my favorite day! Can't believe it's already been a week ago!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old July 5th, 2020, 02:00 AM
C3G Landlord

If you were ever to play that same army again, I would suggest you try leading out with the Dino's early.
Old July 5th, 2020, 04:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Saturday was great. Had the most fun gaming that day and that had a lot to do with Spidey. He was my opponent in my only tourney game where I got to knock the blocks off my own Dino designs before Sasquatch went all demon on me.
Then we teamed up to take on Bats and tickle in the Skyscraper matches.
I was actually the one who convinced Spidey to shoot through Dredd with Anderson and also the one to swan dive Axe Cop out the window, much to Spidey's dismay.
Was getting a little fatigued during the last game but was thrilled to get to test out urban combat.

Other highlights we're getting to check out Soundwarp's prototype for a Kaiju style game. Looking forward to seeing how that turns out.
Also getting a chance to chat with YK while he grabbed some lunch and built a map while LP waited to play for the Indy championship.
Not only did YK win he also proved to be the King of scenarios, setting up three that were all hits.
Danish and tea for breakfast and brisket and pizza the rest of the day. Soundwarp's cookies were also yummy.
Old July 5th, 2020, 05:00 PM

Yeah, I wish I had had more time to talk about/delve into non-C3G stuff (whether it's all our other creative endeavors or just life stuff) but I was feasting on C3G so hard that it was tough to squeeze much else in. I think that's something that'll develop more as we do these more regularly.

This one was 11 years of pent up C3G excitement for me. Next year will only be one year!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy