Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old July 19th, 2014, 03:54 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
The Holocron of Tusken Snipers

The Holocron of Tusken Snipers

SSE 2: Sands of Tatooine

Figure card:

Rectangular Cards
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Bounty Hunters set. Its model number and name are #48/Tusken Raider Sniper.

PDF

Character Bio - The Tusken Snipers are skilled in combat with the Gaffi Stick as well as the Cycler Rifle. The Cycler Rifle was an older design of rifle and fit into the Slugthrower class, firing solid shots enveloped in energy, not blaster bolts. The rate of fire was fairly slow, as many of the rifles used a bolt action mechanism. As such, Tusken Cyclers were not used at short ranges where a fast rate of fire was necessary. Rather, it was used in the sniping role to pick off enemies at long range, and was an effective weapon for its purpose. The Raiders retained the gaffi stick for dealing with enemies in close combat.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
A-ZULMUN : Clan Leadership
Being Tuskens, the Tusken Snipers may benefit from A-Zulmun's CLAN LEADERSHIP, TUSKEN BATTLE CRY, and TUSKEN RESOLVE special powers.

JABBA THE HUTT : Underworld Connections
Being figures who follow the Independent faction, the Tusken Snipers may benefit from Jabba the Hutt's UNDERWORLD CONNECTIONS turn bonding special power.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• N/A

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Power Rankings-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions
• Art by: Mac122

Last edited by mac122; February 16th, 2020 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Added rectangular cards
Old July 19th, 2014, 03:54 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Holocron of Tusken Snipers

Tusken Snipers
Independent

Tusken
Unique Squad (of 4)
Snipers
Precise
MEDIUM 5

Life 1
Move 5
Range 10
Attack 2
Defense 3
Points 130

TUSKEN CYCLER RIFLE
Before attacking a non-adjacent figure, roll the 20-sided die.
-If you roll a 9 or lower, the defending figure rolls defense dice normally.
-If you roll 10-18, the defending figure rolls 1 fewer defense die.
-If you roll a 19 or higher, the defending figure cannot roll any defense dice.
If a Tusken Sniper moved this turn, it may not attack a non-adjacent figure.

DESERT CAMOUFLAGE
While on a sand space, Tusken Snipers always add one automatic shield when defending against a non-adjacent normal attack.
Old November 19th, 2015, 02:04 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Please add the following to received synergies:

A-ZULMUN : Tusken Battle Cry
Being Tuskens, the Tusken Snipers may benefit from A-Zulmun's TUSKEN BATTLE CRY bonus.

A-ZULMUN : Tusken Resolve
Being Tuskens, the Tusken Snipers may benefit from A-Zulmun's TUSKEN RESOLVE defense bonus.
Old January 18th, 2016, 08:20 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

I haven't had a chance to use these guys yet but they look like fun. I love the idea of giving a ranged option to the Tusken faction (besides A-Zulman of course).

EDIT:
I ended up with 11 extra Tusken Raider Sniper figures from an Ebay lot I bought. If anyone wants some or all of them at $1.75 each just let me know, otherwise in a couple weeks I'm going to sell them to an online site. (where they cost $2.49, just saying.) I'll throw in the HoSS card too.

My trade thread, now with Classic, C3V and SoV units!
All units come with cards.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51709
Old January 18th, 2016, 10:24 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Seen this 500pt army yesterday:
A Zulmun 170
Tusken Snipers 130
Tusken Raiders x4 200
500pts

Trick is to make the enemy army come to you as you blast them with A Zulmun and the snipers, then when they get up to you swarm them with raiders. This is a great army, I had the honor of fighting against it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 18th, 2016, 10:25 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
A Zulmun 170
Tusken Snipers 130
Tusken Raiders x4 200
500pts
That was my intial thought as well when I saw the Snipers were 130 pts.

My trade thread, now with Classic, C3V and SoV units!
All units come with cards.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51709
Old January 19th, 2016, 11:11 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
A Zulmun 170
Tusken Snipers 130
Tusken Raiders x4 200
500pts
That was my intial thought as well when I saw the Snipers were 130 pts.
This was by design
Old January 27th, 2016, 07:58 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The following needs to be added to the sniper's synergies:

Being figures who follow the Independent faction, the Tusken Snipers may benefit from Jabba the Hutt's UNDERWORLD CONNECTIONS turn bonding special power.
Old January 27th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
The following needs to be added to the sniper's synergies:

Done.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape