Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old June 14th, 2013, 10:23 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
I got a car!! ^_^

Public Service Announcement:

This crazy dude, we'll call him Mike for now, has been allowed to drive. Stay off the streets in Ohio. That is all.

PS: Woooooohoooo!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; June 14th, 2013 at 10:23 PM. Reason: ~~Overly excited much? =P
Old June 14th, 2013, 10:25 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: I got a car!! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Public Service Announcement:

This crazy dude, we'll call him Mike for now, has been allowed to drive. Stay off the streets in Ohio. That is all.

PS: Woooooohoooo!
Take out some rats on the road while your at it. Have fun.
~NS

Last edited by Ninja Status; June 14th, 2013 at 10:34 PM.
Old June 15th, 2013, 03:22 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Congratulations! What kind of car did you get? Also, while it is EXTREMELY tempting to drive fast and/or stupid, it is really not worth it. If you have the urge for that sort of thing, find a safe outlet for it.
Old June 15th, 2013, 07:04 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Congrats. I guess that means you can now drive yourself and your friends to the tournament at my house.
Old June 15th, 2013, 07:31 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Congrats. I guess that means you can now drive yourself and your friends to the tournament at my house.
Great, now I want to drive.
Old June 15th, 2013, 07:41 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
That's the plan lefty. ^_~

Might be late of course. But that's normal flameslayer behavior.

Quote:
reat, now I want to drive.
Will totally be worth it.

Edit: Also @Serenity

I got a Saturn. Really good on gas.

And I get that "safe outlet" at work, when I drive the machinery like a speed demon (albeit the machines cap out at like 10 mph but close enough. )

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; June 15th, 2013 at 08:21 PM.
Old June 15th, 2013, 08:45 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

Ah, congratulations! I have to sadly say that I'm already 16 and a half, but don't even have my permit yet . I was busy last year with school and totally forgot about it. I'll most likely end up getting mine this summer. Darn it, procrastination .
Old June 15th, 2013, 08:49 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotunit197 View Post
Ah, congratulations! I have to sadly say that I'm already 16 and a half, but don't even have my permit yet . I was busy last year with school and totally forgot about it. I'll most likely end up getting mine this summer. Darn it, procrastination .
Lol, I'm 19 and I'm just now getting my license and the like. So don't be ashamed.

The biggest thing I have to suggest it to wait to try to take your test until you feel like your ready for it. I failed it thrice. >.>

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 15th, 2013, 08:54 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Lol, I'm 19 and I'm just now getting my license and the like. So don't be ashamed.

The biggest thing I have to suggest it to wait to try to take your test until you feel like your ready for it. I failed it thrice. >.>
Thanks for the advice! Currently, I just don't feel the need for my license, as I have a stay at home mom who is willing to drive me where I need to go and I'm content with walking when she's busy. However, I'm starting a summer job and things would be much easier with me being able to drive. I'll see what happens.
Old June 15th, 2013, 09:06 PM
I could go

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks for the advice! Currently, I just don't feel the need for my license, as I have a stay at home mom who is willing to drive me where I need to go and I'm content with walking when she's busy. However, I'm starting a summer job and things would be much easier with me being able to drive. I'll see what happens.
Hahaha, I know how ya feel. Of course, even when I worked at Wendy's I'd rather walk anyways. Helps to burn off the cheeseburgers.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General