Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old March 10th, 2015, 08:48 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 18 - ROUND 2

n00b and I are playing 8:45 PM CT tonight. He gave me the Feral Trolls and I gave him the Werewolf Lords.
Old March 10th, 2015, 11:06 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

The Taeblewalker (1-0) v. jcustar07 (1-0) pool of armies is:

* Spartacus, Crixus, Capuan Gladiators x4
* Khosumet the Darklord, Anubian Wolves x4, Nilfheim, Isamu
* Blastatrons, Gladiatrons x2, Major Q9, Major Q10, Marcu Esenwein
* Marrden Hounds x3, Kaemon Awa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Krav Maga Agents

jcustar07 chooses to pick his opponent's army first or second. After armies are picked, Taeblewalker chooses who places first.

Crixus came out real strong in the beginning of the game along with his gladiator friends and was able to strike on a few of the hounds as well as 2/3 Krav Maga and 4/5 Raelin...about half the gladiators were killed in that battle once Kaemon Awa joined...then the hounds started going to work. I think I rolled about 1/2 16+ for marro plague against enemy figures...and 0/7 16+ against friendly figures. It came down to the last rolls with the hounds against Spartacus and the last hound took his final wound with marro plague. It was a really close, and really great game!

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old March 10th, 2015, 11:22 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Just finished my game with MegaSilver. He had his Feral Troll army, and I had his Werewolf army. He played a good game (plays very respectably, even with me making random mistakes with dice and such), but I got enough to many of his controls infected, even to the point of sending one into the lava. He's a great player and I wish him a great rest of the tournament.
Old March 10th, 2015, 11:26 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
Just finished my game with MegaSilver. He had his Feral Troll army, and I had his Werewolf army. He played a good game (plays very respectably, even with me making random mistakes with dice and such), but I got enough to many of his controls infected, even to the point of sending one into the lava. He's a great player and I wish him a great rest of the tournament.
Thanks n00b! It was fun playing you as well. It was a nailbiter of a match there near the end!
Old March 11th, 2015, 03:15 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

The kevindola (1-0) v.vegies dad (1-0) pool of armies is:

* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Kurrok the Elementalist, Water Elemental x5, Air Elemental x5, Earth Elemental x2
* Alastair MacDirk, MacDirk Warriors x3, Sir Denrick, Brandis Skyhunter, Drow Chainfighter
* Arkmer, Warriors of Ashra x3, Jorhdawn, Kyntela Gwyn, Ulginesh, Haduc
* Deepwyrm Drow x4, Elaria the Pale, Estivara, Othkurik The Black Dragon

Elves vs. Drow (with a black dragon)

We are planning on having the pointy ear rumble tonight. Start time is a little iffy, but the plan is around 8:15pm central (+/- 15 min)
Old March 11th, 2015, 07:23 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
[b]
The Deroche (1-0) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Minions of Utgar x5, Kyntela Gwyn
* Sentinels of Jandar x5, Marcu Esenwein
* Gorillitroopers x4, Laglor, Kira Jax, Isamu
* Wolves of Badru x4, Morgoloth, Khosumet the Darklord, Guilty McCreech
Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to pick his opponent's army first or second. After armies are picked, Deroche chooses who places first.
Should be starting in a few minutes.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 11th, 2015, 07:42 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Not if you keep using two tin cans and some string as your internet connection.

Oh, I know...use semaphore. No, wait, smoke signals...Hmmm, how about word of mouth?

Old March 11th, 2015, 08:05 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Not if you keep using two tin cans and some string as your internet connection.

Oh, I know...use semaphore. No, wait, smoke signals...Hmmm, how about word of mouth?

Two tin cans? You grossly overestimate what I'm working with here. Tin Cans is for them fancy city folk.

Anyway, my internet got throttled back. Which basically makes no difference for anything except this one google doc apparently. Rather than try to play with a bunch of bad landscape pictures, Deroche has graciously allowed me to reschedule for Sunday. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 12th, 2015, 08:42 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Help!

My opponent seems to be missing. He sent me a message immediately after matchups were posted, giving me his army pick but not any times he could play. The next morning, I responded with my pick and times I could play. But now, 3 days later, I have not heard back from him at all so I have no idea when we are playing our game.
Old March 12th, 2015, 08:47 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Help!

My opponent seems to be missing. He sent me a message immediately after matchups were posted, giving me his army pick but not any times he could play. The next morning, I responded with my pick and times I could play. But now, 3 days later, I have not heard back from him at all so I have no idea when we are playing our game.
Oh snap, I think my opponent never told me who is placing first! I believe I asked him

I can play Tonight if you are available, after 8:00 pm EST

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 12th, 2015, 08:54 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I typically prefer to schedule my game before placing figures. I don't think that is an unreasonable policy. I will move our scheduling discussions to PM, as it works better that way.
Old March 12th, 2015, 09:08 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I typically prefer to schedule my game before placing figures. I don't think that is an unreasonable policy. I will move our scheduling discussions to PM, as it works better that way.
I was only joking around, not a huge deal.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events