Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 1st, 2013, 03:14 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - September is Green with Justice!!

What we're expecting:
Spoiler Alert!

What Hellfire's hint really means:
Spoiler Alert!

The next release:
Spoiler Alert!

Old September 1st, 2013, 03:21 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Yeah, and the last Batman Heroclix set had the Batcycle too. It was a motorcycle though, so you'll have to mod it by taking the engine off.
Old September 1st, 2013, 05:20 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
What we're expecting:
Spoiler Alert!

What Hellfire's hint really means:
Spoiler Alert!

The next release:
Spoiler Alert!

... But technically, if this was the actual next release, the clue would be: "September's Dark Knight Spins Bats in Circles."
Old September 1st, 2013, 06:00 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I thought it would be cool to have a few guesses on who might be in the next release.

The Power of The Corps
Green Lantern (Abin Sur)
Green Lantern (Saalek)
Uncommon Green Lantern?
Guardians (uncommon hero?)

War of Light
Larfleeze
Atrocitus
Saint Walker
Indigo 1

Pack 3 (no name ideas)
Green Constructs:
Shield
Attack Helicopter
Decoy
Stealth Bomber
Fighter Jet

The first set is all speculation, although I think we could use some new Green Lanterns (aside from the classic human lanterns). Guardians would also be really cool.

Set 2 would be really awesome, and I think they have all been through playtesting, but I could be wrong. I'm not sure, but some of the lantern deputies could also be featured (Lex Luthor, Atom - Indigo, Flash - Blue, Mera - Red)

Set 3 is almost guarenteed. Bats hinted that the Bomber would be in the next wave, and all those other constructs have been tested. Also, we need constructs badly, my favorite unit is Kyle Rayner just because I play with all the constructs I have playtested.
Old September 1st, 2013, 06:04 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Not a bad list ... One of your booster ideas is on the right track.
Old September 1st, 2013, 06:05 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'm pretty sure it was decided long ago that the Greens didn't need an Uncommon Hero like the Yellows.
Old September 1st, 2013, 06:30 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

There was an Orange Lantern: Stolen Identity in the playtesting thread as well. I'd say a Guardian or Ganthet is likely, and you could throw Star Sapphire in the War of Light booster.
Old September 1st, 2013, 06:32 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Darn forgot about the Star Saphirre. Stolen Identity would be really cool, and I figure would be a must for Larfleeze.
Old September 1st, 2013, 07:06 PM

Ironpuppy13 Woo who?

i want to see atrocitus and blue flash especially.
Old September 1st, 2013, 07:12 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

With the clue being "Green with Justice" I suspect that at least one booster will be some new members of the Justice League. I playtested a new Flash and a Red Arrow a while ago and I think I seen Blue Beetle go through too. So maybe a 3 booster wave, one being new Green Lantern constructs, one of new Justice Leaguers and then maybe a group of villains.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old September 1st, 2013, 07:44 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 1st, 2013, 09:08 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

My original thought was a single booster SSE along the lines of:

THE POWER OF WILL
Green Construct: Decoy
Green Construct: Helicopter Gunship
Green Construct: Tactical Bomber
+ 1 or 2 Green Lanterns (unfortunately, looking at the Unreleased Figures, we don't have any currently confirmed Green Lanterns)

That said, I'm thinking now we've probably got a half Green Lantern, half Justice League wave coming. The thing is, besides Green and Yellow, the only other two corps that have units that have gone through testing are Orange and Blue (I guess we could be dealing with super-duper-secret designs); it seems odd to do a Lantern based wave without introducing Red, Indigo, and the Star Sapphires. If you go with the four Constructs, Larfleeze, Lex, Saint Walker, and toss Jade in, you've still only got eight units, which is a stretch for two boosters, but too much for one.

However it ends up going, it ought to be interesting!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy