Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Notices

Old August 17th, 2018, 12:52 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: NEW CONTEST! - Secret Treasures of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonHeroscapePaintball View Post
HOLY SH$# I love that snow mountain treasure cove!!!!
Get to the polls then sir! Welcome to the site mr pokiepaintball.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 19th, 2018, 10:26 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: Contest Thread

Oh oh oh! I just discovered this thread, and its contest. SO HAPPY to see map-making competitions still being orchestrated!

There are some nice works here. Are the polls still open?
Old October 19th, 2018, 11:15 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Oh oh oh! I just discovered this thread, and its contest. SO HAPPY to see map-making competitions still being orchestrated!

We done a handful of them. All the maps in the ARV are made up of submissions to different contests. The poll for this has been closed for a bit now. Youll have to catch the next one.

Old October 19th, 2018, 11:18 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Gotcha! Thanks @TREX .
Old October 20th, 2018, 02:05 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

When is the next one? I'm eager to flex my map making muscles!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; October 20th, 2018 at 02:05 PM. Reason: they've atrophied!
Old October 20th, 2018, 02:25 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post

I say, that what you say, is what I say.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old October 20th, 2018, 03:43 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:

It wont be for a minute. We are currently testing the maps that made the top ten from last contest. We could get together and see what the theme should be for the next one so you guys can be prepping your maps ahead of time. @Sir Heroscape ?

Old October 20th, 2018, 04:40 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Quote:

It wont be for a minute. We are currently testing the maps that made the top ten from last contest. We could get together and see what the theme should be for the next one so you guys can be prepping your maps ahead of time. @Sir Heroscape ?
Yeah, with the time we've been putting into playtesting and trying to be more meticulous...2 contests a year is looking like the schedule...so I'm thinking February'ish...cause I think that will be around 6 months from our last one.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 20th, 2018, 06:01 PM

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Yeah, with the time we've been putting into playtesting and trying to be more meticulous...2 contests a year is looking like the schedule...so I'm thinking February'ish...cause I think that will be around 6 months from our last one.
Totally understandable. You guys must put a lot of time into playtesting all those maps! Plus, that would get old if all of your heroscape gaming time consisted of playtesting maps...

"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old October 20th, 2018, 06:08 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Quote:
Totally understandable. You guys must put a lot of time into playtesting all those maps! Plus, that would get old if all of your heroscape gaming time consisted of playtesting maps...
There is a lot of time put into custom projects and burn out can lead to them dying.

Old October 20th, 2018, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Quote:
There is a lot of time put into custom projects and burn out can lead to them dying.
Totally - and that would be terrible. So let's not do that.

Old October 20th, 2018, 10:12 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post

I'm super glad to see you poking around the ARV area! There's been a lot put into it (especially from the contest entrants) and to see it getting praise from a great map-maker (and WoS judge) like you means a lot! I hope we can hear more from you in the future, be it entries to a contest, feedback for us/other entries, or both!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla