Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old August 31st, 2014, 06:38 PM

CrzyRaccoon is surprisingly tart
CrzyRaccoon's Customs

Vagaric

Quote:

Name: Vagaric

He is from Earth in the year 2430, he was part of an elite squad of nano-fighters that protected the earth from threats from all four corners of the world and space. He controls artificial made birds with his computer attached to his brain.

When fighting against Bio-Genix, his squad was in the way of a black hole missle, but all of them have been saved by multiple generals. Vagaric was saved by Aquilla.

Human
Unique Hero
Tamer
Tricky
Medium 5
1 Space

Life 5
Move 6
Range 5
Attack 4
Defense 3

Bio Birds Special Attack
Range 5 Attack 2
Vagaric may attack with this special attack 4 additional times.

Feed off the Dead
Whenever an enemy figure becomes destroyed within 5 clear spaces of Vagaric, remove 1 wound counter from Vagaric's army card.

Points 200
Quote:

Ember, Giant Tanuki
Origin: Earth 2430
General: Jandar

Ember was a great pet for many, she protected and attack threating bio morphs and uplifted animals, despise be one herself. All tho she cannot speak, she was very intelligent, able to understand tactics and save others with clever thoughts.

One day, the town of Cron was attacked by grav tanks, they created an earthquake around the town, causing cracks around the town to open to bottomless pits, Ember focus on getting every civilian out of the town, but after the last ones ran out safely, she was caught by a crack, falling into her doom, but then in a blink of an eye, she was in a well of water, and an angellike being stood tall in front of her.

Tanuki
Unique Hero
Guardian
Cheerful
Large 6
Spaces 1

Life 6
Move 7
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4

Stealth Dodge
When Rmber rolls defense against an attacking figure who is not adjacent, one shield will block all damage.

Killer Charge 2
After moving and before attacking, you may choose an nonadjacent enemy figure within 4 clear spaces of Ember and is no more than 12 levels above Ember, if you do, move Ember adjacent to the chosen figure, Ember gets +2 attack for this turn and Ember must attack that figure this turn.

Points 160
Quote:

Name: Kargon - 4M6
General: Intar

Kargon is a crab that was uplifted by Bio-Genix, an international corporation of biological research and producers. Kargon is part of the 4M project that want to create laborers that can carry heavy small objects like black hole bombs and dark matter batteries in small labs or in dire stealth missions.

While many of the 4Ms where loyal to their uplifters, Kargon was not, she was curious of the world she was brought up to, she touch everything she can, but here masters only wanted her to touch what they needed her to deliver. Kargon hated this place and wanted to go out to the cities, so she made an escape, running through hallway to hallway, she came to a deadend, and the guards and drones cut her way back, then a black hole missle striked down into the building that was once home, and in a flash, she was in a cave. After realizing that she was not dead, an angel that looks like from myth stood right in front of her, if rise her eyes up and ask, "Where am I?", and the angel replied "In the army of enlightenment."

Crab
Unique Hero
Hunter
Curious
Medium 3
Spaces 1

Life 4
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 7
Defense 7

Climb X2

When moving up or down levels of terrain, Kargon - 4M6 may double her Height.

Giant Claw
All small or medium opponent's figures that enter or occupy a space adjacent to Kargon - 4M6 may not move. Figures affected by the Giant Claw cannot be moved by any special power on an Army Card or Glyph.

Points 170
Quote:
Kolby Richard
Origin: Earth 2501
General: Jandar

Kolby is an elite soldier of the Global Defense Force (GDF), he saved earth for every war that could have destroyed, equipped and enhanced with the best technology by man.

Kolby was hired by the time scientist to go to a planet that have been causing time rips in the timeline, due to the time machine only having enough energy to transport one human, Kolby was the only one because he was the best.

So now Kolby must go to Valhalla to stop the war before a time paradox could trigger.

Human
Unique Hero
Soldier
Valiant
Medium 5
Spaces 1

Life 6
Move 6
Range 6
Attack 4
Defense 4

Perfect Accuracy
When you roll attack dice to a figure nonadjacent to Kolby Richards, if you roll at least one skull, that figure recive one wound.

Water Suit
Entering water spaces doesn't cause Kolby Richards to stop.

Points 160

Erik
General: Intar

Raccoon
Unique Hero
Soldier
Fearless
Small 3
Spaces 1

Life 4
Move 6
Range 6
Attack 6
Defense 2

Climb x2
When moving up or down levels of terrain, Erik may double his Height.

Super Senses

When Erik roll defense against a normal attack, 1 shield will block all damage.

Support Fire 13
If an opponent's unengaged figure moves adjacent to a figure you control within 5 clear spaces of Erik, you may roll a D20. If you roll 13 or higher, the opponent's figure receives a wound. Erik may not use Support Fire 13 if he is engaged.

Points 200

Last edited by CrzyRaccoon; October 7th, 2014 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Update
Old September 1st, 2014, 10:22 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: CrzyRaccoon's Customs

What sort of creature is Tanuki? 7 Move with a Leap of 4+ is an incredible threat range but not unreasonable. 145 may be OK. Pretty close stat wise to Cyprien. My guess would be 150-160.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 1st, 2014, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
What sort of creature is Tanuki? 7 Move with a Leap of 4+ is an incredible threat range but not unreasonable. 145 may be OK. Pretty close stat wise to Cyprien. My guess would be 150-160.
A Tanuki is a Japanese raccoon dog, as for points, I'll take a look on Cyprien.
Old September 2nd, 2014, 06:53 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Welcome to the site. I see that you had been getting advise on a different thread, but I'll keep my discussion to here.

Vagaric
One thing I like to do when examining units is to try to draw parallels to existing units to help me wrap my head around it. Vagaric reminds me most of Sonlen from his stats and relative function, with the elvish Archmage boasting 1 more life and range to his attack to the tamer's extra move.

In the offense department, Sonlen carries a powerful, if subreliant, auto-wounding ability that he can use in addition to attacking while Vagaric has his Bio Birds Special Attack. While he can execute this attack 5 times in a turn, it only has an attack of 1. In a best case scenario, it will kill an average of 2.5 Venoc Vipers per round. This number drops as defense climbs, becoming more profitable to attack even 1 life targets with defense 4 or more with his normal attack instead (with multi-life it is more profitable to do a normal attack as long as they have any defense). Only against 2 defense and below squads does Vagaric's special attack become more profitable than Sonlen's normal and Dragon Swoop. Vagaric's special is made slightly better against special powers like that of the Krav Maga, but then you would need to keep in mind that he is more of a niche unit.

Defensively, Vagaric may have the archmage beat. While Sonlen does have the extra life, Feed off the Dead can potentially generate an obscene amount of life regeration for the tamer. He doesn't even need to do the killing himself to get the reward. However, as we saw from his attacks, he won't be gaining much life on his own and may simply be ignored by your opponent until they can mass enough attacks to take him out all at once.

All said, Vagaric should probably be of a higher point total than Sonlen based on Feed off the Dead alone, but I wouldn't say he should be that much more. 250 points throws him beyond the realm of many titanic and game warping heroes while he simply can't do all that much on his own.

Ember, Giant Tanuki
This is a powerful hero. I'd say the hero Eltahale actually makes a decent point of beginning comparison, with both heroes boasting similar stats and toting some extra maneuverability. When Ember is locked down, he won't do as much damage but can pack quite a wallop when getting in. He also has a far more massive threat range and even more survivability with his Stealth Dodge power on his 4 defense. I'd say Eltahale is a tad more useful against squads, but this Tanuki can nevertheless prove a viscious assassin with that threat range. I believe that he is costed a little low, but he may not be too far off when we consider Cyprien filling a similar function.

Very interesting units overall. Thank you for sharing them.
Old September 3rd, 2014, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
Welcome to the site. I see that you had been getting advise on a different thread, but I'll keep my discussion to here.

Vagaric
One thing I like to do when examining units is to try to draw parallels to existing units to help me wrap my head around it. Vagaric reminds me most of Sonlen from his stats and relative function, with the elvish Archmage boasting 1 more life and range to his attack to the tamer's extra move.

In the offense department, Sonlen carries a powerful, if subreliant, auto-wounding ability that he can use in addition to attacking while Vagaric has his Bio Birds Special Attack. While he can execute this attack 5 times in a turn, it only has an attack of 1. In a best case scenario, it will kill an average of 2.5 Venoc Vipers per round. This number drops as defense climbs, becoming more profitable to attack even 1 life targets with defense 4 or more with his normal attack instead (with multi-life it is more profitable to do a normal attack as long as they have any defense). Only against 2 defense and below squads does Vagaric's special attack become more profitable than Sonlen's normal and Dragon Swoop. Vagaric's special is made slightly better against special powers like that of the Krav Maga, but then you would need to keep in mind that he is more of a niche unit.

Defensively, Vagaric may have the archmage beat. While Sonlen does have the extra life, Feed off the Dead can potentially generate an obscene amount of life regeration for the tamer. He doesn't even need to do the killing himself to get the reward. However, as we saw from his attacks, he won't be gaining much life on his own and may simply be ignored by your opponent until they can mass enough attacks to take him out all at once.

All said, Vagaric should probably be of a higher point total than Sonlen based on Feed off the Dead alone, but I wouldn't say he should be that much more. 250 points throws him beyond the realm of many titanic and game warping heroes while he simply can't do all that much on his own.

Ember, Giant Tanuki
This is a powerful hero. I'd say the hero Eltahale actually makes a decent point of beginning comparison, with both heroes boasting similar stats and toting some extra maneuverability. When Ember is locked down, he won't do as much damage but can pack quite a wallop when getting in. He also has a far more massive threat range and even more survivability with his Stealth Dodge power on his 4 defense. I'd say Eltahale is a tad more useful against squads, but this Tanuki can nevertheless prove a viscious assassin with that threat range. I believe that he is costed a little low, but he may not be too far off when we consider Cyprien filling a similar function.

Very interesting units overall. Thank you for sharing them.
So should i return Vagaric's special attack back to 2?

As for the tanuki, maybe 160?
Old September 3rd, 2014, 05:01 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Returning Vagaric's special attack back to 2 will go a long way in making him more threatening, but even 5 attacks of 2 is a lot to pay 250 for when you can get Major Q9 giving you 4 2's and a 1 (among other more powerful things) for significantly cheaper. I suspect the nature of his 2nd power will make Vagaric a little difficult to set a point value for. In some matches, Vagaric will be unstoppable, recouping wounds faster than the opponent can place them on him. In others, he'll probably get swept away before he can muster anything. Partly it is the nature of the game to have moments like this, but the potential to gain so much life off of Feed off the Dead exacerbates things. It's fine to have swingy units, by the way. The game has plenty of them already. I am just providing my assessment to you to try and help out and let you do with as you will.

160 sounds like a reasonable stab for the tanuki. Stealth Dodge is a power that certainly helps him a lot. In general, "theoryscaping" only gets you so far when setting the point value for units. You eventually need to playtest them and see how they do.
Old September 3rd, 2014, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Returning Vagaric's special attack back to 2 will go a long way in making him more threatening, but even 5 attacks of 2 is a lot to pay 250 for when you can get Major Q9 giving you 4 2's and a 1 (among other more powerful things) for significantly cheaper. I suspect the nature of his 2nd power will make Vagaric a little difficult to set a point value for. In some matches, Vagaric will be unstoppable, recouping wounds faster than the opponent can place them on him. In others, he'll probably get swept away before he can muster anything. Partly it is the nature of the game to have moments like this, but the potential to gain so much life off of Feed off the Dead exacerbates things. It's fine to have swingy units, by the way. The game has plenty of them already. I am just providing my assessment to you to try and help out and let you do with as you will.

160 sounds like a reasonable stab for the tanuki. Stealth Dodge is a power that certainly helps him a lot. In general, "theoryscaping" only gets you so far when setting the point value for units. You eventually need to playtest them and see how they do.
Of course I've been playing and playing with them, I think I will bring Vagaric back to 200 and have the tanuki at 160. Thanks for the analyzing.
Old September 9th, 2014, 08:42 PM

Posted Kolby Richards.
Old September 11th, 2014, 05:04 PM

Kargon
I think 3 is a bit of a stretch for medium (typically small for that height), but the physical stats on this crab seem pretty absurd. Attack and defense of 7 are both extremely high and makes this a monster to face on the battlefield. What is its life? That factors in significantly for how it functions. If it had 1 life, you are dealing with the "walker roll" and can quickly lose a significant portion of your army. In general, with attack and defense like that, I'd still expect to see low life for any reasonable point total.

Kolby Richards

If I'm reading his power Perfect Accuracy power correctly, he deals the wound to the target before they even roll defense, dealing additional wounds accordingly. While that level of auto-wounding is undeniably powerful (especially against the likes of Deathwalkers) it is really the bulk of his strength. 160 might be perhaps a bit low because of it, but I'd say you might be in the right ballpark. He'll certainly have a much harder time when the opponent closes with him in melee and, in the end of the day, he is still just a single attacking hero. Cool unit overall.
Old September 13th, 2014, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Kargon
I think 3 is a bit of a stretch for medium (typically small for that height), but the physical stats on this crab seem pretty absurd. Attack and defense of 7 are both extremely high and makes this a monster to face on the battlefield. What is its life? That factors in significantly for how it functions. If it had 1 life, you are dealing with the "walker roll" and can quickly lose a significant portion of your army. In general, with attack and defense like that, I'd still expect to see low life for any reasonable point total.

Kolby Richards

If I'm reading his power Perfect Accuracy power correctly, he deals the wound to the target before they even roll defense, dealing additional wounds accordingly. While that level of auto-wounding is undeniably powerful (especially against the likes of Deathwalkers) it is really the bulk of his strength. 160 might be perhaps a bit low because of it, but I'd say you might be in the right ballpark. He'll certainly have a much harder time when the opponent closes with him in melee and, in the end of the day, he is still just a single attacking hero. Cool unit overall.
For the crab, I forgot her life lol, but her life is 4.

As for kolby, yes he wounds before defend roll is made
Old September 25th, 2014, 12:20 AM

Change Kargon points from 155 to 170, new customs are coming soon.
Old October 7th, 2014, 02:01 PM

Just put out a raccoon for all of you .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards