Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old April 5th, 2018, 07:11 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Official Site Question Dump

I think I recall a different thread but that works as well! I knew there were more sites other than allthingsheroscape auggies and ebay. Thanks so much!

EDIT: Found it somehow. Here And this one is more updated than the one you unstuck.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Last edited by itsbuzzi; April 5th, 2018 at 09:09 AM.
Old July 18th, 2018, 01:23 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Is there any way to stop receiving an email every time I am quoted or mentioned? I appreciate the Private Message emails, but ever since I returned here regularly in May I have been receiving numerous email daily.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 18th, 2018, 01:31 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Is there any way to stop receiving an email every time I am quoted or mentioned? I appreciate the Private Message emails, but ever since I returned here regularly in May I have been receiving numerous email daily.
I know there's an option for this, because I've never received an email when mentioned or quoted. I don't see an option though, so the best I would suggest is unticking the 'receive email about new PMs', under 'edit options'. See if that does the trick.

~TGRF.
Old July 18th, 2018, 01:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yes. Go to User CP.
Click on Edit Options under Settings & Options.
It will be in there among a bunch of other settings.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 18th, 2018, 01:40 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Yes. Go to User CP.
Click on Edit Options under Settings & Options.
It will be in there among a bunch of other settings.
I don't see that, just the one for PMs....

~TGRF.
Old July 18th, 2018, 02:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Ah, right on. Hmm, I know I did it somehow.
Old July 18th, 2018, 02:39 PM

It was just the default setting for me, so I would imagine it's tied to a similar setting somewhere... Assuming that Scapemage has always gotten the emails, and not turned it on by accident.

~TGRF.
Old July 18th, 2018, 04:02 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
If you go under User CP Edit Options there is a drop down for default thread subscription mode (5 "blocks" down). I dont know if that will change past subscriptions but at least it will get rid of new ones.
Old July 18th, 2018, 04:11 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
It was just the default setting for me, so I would imagine it's tied to a similar setting somewhere... Assuming that Scapemage has always gotten the emails, and not turned it on by accident.

~TGRF.
I have not always received them, so my feeling was that I somehow turned them on in May and not can't figure out how to turn them off. I unchecked Receive Email from Administrators, but no luck yet.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 18th, 2018, 04:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

If you have gmail you can create a filter...
Old July 18th, 2018, 04:36 PM

I think the best option is simply to ping @Xotli at this point. There's obviously an option somewhere, but none of us can find it.

~TGRF.

EDIT: On a total off chance I would make sure the drop down under 'Thread Subscription' when writing a post is set at the correct option.
Old July 18th, 2018, 06:21 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Simple solution

There's no easy fix on site last time Xorlof mentioned anything. Depending on the email you use, you can create a rule or filter that deletes them as they come in. Pm me if you need help.

~Dysole, offering her work around

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online