Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 25th, 2009, 12:39 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Gary's Heroscape Site

Tul-Bak-Ra and the Dividers are up. You may need to refresh a page or two...
Old May 28th, 2009, 12:23 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Migol, the Axegrinders and Omnicron Repulsors are up.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; May 29th, 2009 at 05:57 PM.
Old May 31st, 2009, 12:39 PM
Spin Master

Atlaga and Protectors are up.

On a side note... looking at the server stats for heroscape.glasq.com, for the first time ever in a single month, Firefox users (hits) out-number Internet Explorer.

...Kumiko is up.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; June 2nd, 2009 at 04:51 PM.
Old May 31st, 2009, 12:52 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Thanks for updating so quickly! I use your site everyday, it is a great resource

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 4th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Spin Master

Gladiators are up.

Once I get the hit-zone images for the new characters in, I'll update the Download file for Firefox users.
Old June 4th, 2009, 01:31 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

Thanks Gary!!!!! I always use your site to update my spreadsheets.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old July 7th, 2009, 09:50 PM
Spin Master

Having troubles with the DNS provider for my glasq domain. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
Old July 7th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Having troubles with the DNS provider for my glasq domain. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
Heh. I just discovered this on my own and was on my way over here to send you a pm.

Thanks again. Your site is a tremendous resource.
Old July 7th, 2009, 10:15 PM
Spin Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
Quote:
Heh. I just discovered this on my own and was on my way over here to send you a pm.

You're welcome Elstree. It looks like the problem is solved already. *whew*
Old July 7th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
Quote:

You're welcome Elstree. It looks like the problem is solved already. *whew*
I'm still getting the "DNS Made Easy" page instead of yours, which just means that the info hasn't propagated to my local domain name server yet. If anyone else is getting this error sit tight; it may take a day before the info propagates to your DNS.

EDIT: Anyone still having problems try this (Windows only):
Go to Start > Run
type "cmd" (you'll get a command window)
type "ipconfig /flushdns"
type "exit"
try opening http://heroscape.glasq.com in your browser
You should be able to reach Gary's page.
Old July 7th, 2009, 11:39 PM
Spin Master

Or if someone knows how to modify their local "hosts" file, an entry of "74.54.2.207 heroscape.glasq.com" can be made in order to locally bypass DNS. But that IP number is changing soon since my site will be moving to a different web-hosting service (from Site5 to DreamHost) in about a month. So the IP will be changing from 74.54.2.207 to 66.33.200.88.

But don't worry, this should all be transparent to Joe Public if the move goes smoothly.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; July 7th, 2009 at 11:53 PM.
Old July 16th, 2009, 02:47 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Gary, is there going to be a change to the site because of Firefox 3.5? The xforms add on doesn't look like it's going to be updated. I saw something about no SVG in Firefox 3.5 when I searched for xforms and Firefox 3.5

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion