Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old August 19th, 2012, 12:16 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Zombicide

What expansion? Link?
Old August 19th, 2012, 12:19 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

There are people that "have to have it now" and will way over pay. No pity for them from me, nor am I upset for a person selling it for that much. The market is set for what people are willing to pay.

Heck, a friend of mine picked the game up at GenCon today and paid like $90 for it. I thought that was a lot when he could have waited and paid around $58 for it at an online store. But he wanted it "now".

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 25th, 2012, 10:48 AM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just to give you guys a tease, I got home from GenCon with the game and promptly painted all the heros/Abomination (and just did a wash on the horde o Zombies)

Here is Sheldon *cough* I mean Dave.

I am actually gonna rebase them with some cool "Urban" bases from Malifaux but need to wait for them to arrive.

Here is the bases

I will be painting the nice beveled edge the color of the character, for example, Dave above is 'yellow' so that edge will be yellow.

Thoughts? Want to see them all?

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.

Last edited by winonavampire; August 25th, 2012 at 11:04 AM. Reason: added bases
Old August 25th, 2012, 11:49 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool, I have painted a few zombies and El Cholo so far.

Old August 25th, 2012, 09:39 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I am just about finished painting my entire set, including the "Abomination" extra figures. This was my first go at miniature painting and boy did I pick a monster to start with! My efforts are nowhere near as good as many people, but I'm satisfied with the results. I just need to give them a wash and then some sealant. I'm looking forward to actually playing the game again.
Old August 25th, 2012, 09:42 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
What expansion? Link?
I think it is just the extra stuff that came with the "Abomination Level" pledge.
Old August 25th, 2012, 09:51 PM

I am working on Nick now.
Old August 27th, 2012, 09:23 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker

I have a few questions regarding Zombicide and the zombie deck...

Are you suppose to shuffle the deck, or maintain the numerical order of the cards? Also, what happens when the deck runs out? Does that end spawns in first entered houses and spawn points, or do you reintegrate the deck again?

I played a game keeping the deck in numerical order and while the deck didn't run out, I was down to the last three cards before we lost the mission.

I'd like to hear people's take on this mechanic.

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old August 27th, 2012, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B:T:L Matt View Post
I have a few questions regarding Zombicide and the zombie deck...

Are you suppose to shuffle the deck, or maintain the numerical order of the cards? Also, what happens when the deck runs out? Does that end spawns in first entered houses and spawn points, or do you reintegrate the deck again?

I played a game keeping the deck in numerical order and while the deck didn't run out, I was down to the last three cards before we lost the mission.

I'd like to hear people's take on this mechanic.
I believe you are supposed to shuffle the deck. I think the numbers are on the cards for scenarios that specifically call for certain numbered cards to be in the decks makeup.

One of the playtesters has answered a lot of questions on BGG and one of them was about reshuffling. He said that you reshuffle the zombie and equipment decks if they run out.
Old August 28th, 2012, 12:35 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

While I didn't get to play this game tonight at game night due to being in other games, it was fun hearing "fatties" referenced a lot from the other game table. Lots of fun was being had for sure.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 14th, 2014, 10:08 AM

Jeabird is surprisingly tart

Well it looks like no one has made custom dashboards for Heroscape characters (which kind of blows my mind). So I guess I will start some ideas and post them here.

I, like God, do play with dice and do believe in coincidence.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games