Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old April 10th, 2017, 11:12 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: IshMEL's Customs: Updated 4/29/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
As for your Bat Swarm, what happens to any wound markers already on the Undead hero's card?
They're supposed to stay on the card, so the vampire is still wounded when it comes back from the dead. From the undead. Um, you know what I mean. Do you think I need to spell that out?
Old April 16th, 2017, 10:55 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: IshMEL's Customs: Updated 3/23/17

Strictly speaking, I'd say you don't have to spell it out - it's clear from a "do what the card says, not what it doesn't" perspective. Looking at the card again though, I'm not sure what happens if a player wants to "save" more than one Undead hero on the Bat Swarm card, or if that's even possible.
Old April 18th, 2017, 11:49 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Strictly speaking, I'd say you don't have to spell it out - it's clear from a "do what the card says, not what it doesn't" perspective. Looking at the card again though, I'm not sure what happens if a player wants to "save" more than one Undead hero on the Bat Swarm card, or if that's even possible.
You can't use the Bat Swarm for more than one vampire. It only goes onto the field when a vamp is destroyed, and then the Swarm is destroyed when the vamp comes back. At least, that's the intent.

There's updated art for the Scarab Swarm:

Just as a reminder (taken from the C3G info for the Fire Ant Swarm):
How Does a Height of 1 Affect Gameplay?:
A figure with Height 1 may not move up any levels of elevation with its normal move, and any time it moves down levels of elevation with its normal move it must roll for falling damage. A figure with Height 1 and Range Number of 1 cannot attack figures that have height advantage and cannot be attacked by figures that have a Range number of 1 and height advantage.
In the case of the Scarab Swarm, Climb negates the first sentence.

So, the next one Work In Progress is the Order of Maskull:

It is meant to be a squad of 4. I have a bunch of generic "cultist" figures, any of these will do:

Thule Society Priest:

Horrorclix Rasputin:

Purifier, although the cross on his robe would need to be painted over I think:

Druid. There's a non-generic "Blackbriar Thorn" version:

Occultist. There's a non-generic version called "Desaad":

Crazy Jane. There's a generic "Witch" version:

I wanted to try out a "cheerleader squad." You can keep them safely hidden away in your start zone as the chant has no range or sight line requirement. However you run a risk each round (haven't figured the odds yet) that the Eldritch Chant will go Horribly Wrong and kill off one of your own Occultists. And the fewer Occultists you have, the worse those odds will get. Last Stand might give them a turn boost as a cleanup squad once all your Demons have been exorcised.

It's a work in progress (as everything is) so suggestions are welcome!

Last edited by IshMEL; April 30th, 2017 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Updated card with art
Old April 27th, 2017, 09:40 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Order of Your Skull is pretty cool, Last Stand is a very cool power and 3 range is fun to see.

Do you have any specific figure in mind for the Scarabs? The Reaper Prairie Ticks look very appropriate to me.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 29th, 2017, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
The Order of Your Skull is pretty cool, Last Stand is a very cool power and 3 range is fun to see.

Do you have any specific figure in mind for the Scarabs? The Reaper Prairie Ticks look very appropriate to me.
Thanks Dr. G!

I am using a D&D "Rot Scarab Swarm" for this, but that reaper mini would do just fine.
Old April 29th, 2017, 02:45 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Love your scarabs @IshMEL . Very thematic.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 10th, 2017, 11:23 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Wow, I really love the bat/scarab swarm!
Old July 11th, 2018, 08:11 PM

Re: IshMEL's Customs: Updated 7/11/2018

Hey I'm back! Miss me?

So it's been like a year... I'm glad to see that Heroscapers hasn't disappeared in my absence! Transitioning to my new job this year (teaching math to middle schoolers) has been pretty all-consuming. Plus I moved (still in Brooklyn), so that was a thing. In downsizing I decided to get rid of a bunch of "maybe I'll make a custom of this someday" figures, which it seems the community here is happy to take off my hands. It was either that or the landfill. But fear not, I am not out of the customs game! I still have plenty of figures left to do.

Today's update is completely unoriginal, just a couple of adaptations of @Sherman Davies superhero cards. Here is his Black Panther:
Spoiler Alert!

Jandar was an easy choice. Wakanda forever!

And here's Ant-Man.
Spoiler Alert!

I was using the C3G version before, because I really liked the idea of having ants running around the map, but changed my mind and went back to Sherman's version. So here it is, assigned to Aquilla of course.

More to come!
Old July 11th, 2018, 08:34 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

(Yes, we did miss you!)
Old July 15th, 2018, 06:21 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Good to see you posting again! I've liked a LOT of your customs in this thread.
Old July 26th, 2018, 09:03 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Order of Maskull:

I like the name (mask + skull). And I love the powers. Unique and thematic.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 28th, 2018, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I like the name (mask + skull). And I love the powers. Unique and thematic.
Thanks NecroBlade! As per usual, I haven't actually tried them yet... I'm fond of the "Last Stand" power as you'll have these guys back in your start zone the whole game, chanting away. I stole the name from the deeply weird book "A Voyage to Arcturus," which has absolutely nothing to do with chanting Eldritch rituals.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards