Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 21st, 2019, 05:46 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Public Exclusive 19 is being uploaded for proofing.

Well that was 5 straight hours worth of work so I think I'm going to stop for a bit. I feel really stiff. That was for the final two boosters of Wave 28 and the PEC 19. The rest I did last night.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 21st, 2019, 06:39 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wow, thanks japes!
Old July 21st, 2019, 11:56 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wave 27: Arsenic & Old Lace: SP says Medium 4, Poker says Medium 5.

Wave 27: Patriot: Poker: There seems to be an extra space before "Rookie Tactician."

Wave 27: Missing Vision (Jonas) Poker sized card.

Wave 27: Kristoff: Poker: Size should be Medium 5, not Medium 4.

Wave 27: Scarlet Spiders: Poker: Change to "AgentS"

Wave 27: All others Ok.

Wave 28: Crystal: Poker. Her stats have a black line between the word and the number.

Wave 28: Boosters one and two: All others ok.

Will finish up the others tomorrow or Tuesday.

Great work Japes!!!!
Old July 22nd, 2019, 08:46 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll get the SP/OP updated in a bit here!

I'll add Captain Marvel (Shazam) and Billy Batson to my pictures needed list (still owe quozl a Thunderbolt that I promised last week. Sorry, quozl! This neck thing took me down hard ....)

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 22nd, 2019, 08:53 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, updated the SP with Sporx's notes. Not sure if there's anything else I need to update here.

Great work, guys! Thanks for keeping up the grind here.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 22nd, 2019, 08:51 PM

Old July 22nd, 2019, 11:57 PM

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wave 28: Mantis: Poker: Spacing is off in "Empathetic Link," in the first bullet point.

Wave 28: Mantis: Poker: The colors of the border and name box are reversed from the normal standard, which matches the PDF colors.

Wave 28: Drax II: Poker: There is an extra space before "Battle Ready."

Wave 28: Iron Man (Avenger): Poker and SP are missing the word "or" at then end of the first bullet point of "Stark Industries Ord." It is there in the PDF. Not sure which is correct.

Wave 28: Jack Flag: Poker: There is a green dot in the Species box.

Wave 28: Abigail Brand: Poker: Life should be 5, not 4.

Wave 28: All others ok.

PEC 18: All cards ok.

PEC 19: Human Robot: Poker: First Power should be changed from "Surgical Strike" to "Death Ray Special Attack."

PEC 19: All others ok.

I think that is all of the new stuff. Anything else for me to proofread?
Old July 26th, 2019, 07:16 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
Wave 27: Arsenic & Old Lace: SP says Medium 4, Poker says Medium 5.

Wave 27: Patriot: Poker: There seems to be an extra space before "Rookie Tactician."

Wave 27: Missing Vision (Jonas) Poker sized card.

Wave 27: Kristoff: Poker: Size should be Medium 5, not Medium 4.

Wave 27: Scarlet Spiders: Poker: Change to "AgentS"

Wave 27: All others Ok.

Wave 28: Crystal: Poker. Her stats have a black line between the word and the number.

Wave 28: Boosters one and two: All others ok.

Will finish up the others tomorrow or Tuesday.

Great work Japes!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
Wave 28: Mantis: Poker: Spacing is off in "Empathetic Link," in the first bullet point.

Wave 28: Mantis: Poker: The colors of the border and name box are reversed from the normal standard, which matches the PDF colors.

Wave 28: Drax II: Poker: There is an extra space before "Battle Ready."

Wave 28: Iron Man (Avenger): Poker and SP are missing the word "or" at then end of the first bullet point of "Stark Industries Ord." It is there in the PDF. Not sure which is correct.

Wave 28: Jack Flag: Poker: There is a green dot in the Species box.

Wave 28: Abigail Brand: Poker: Life should be 5, not 4.

Wave 28: All others ok.

PEC 18: All cards ok.

PEC 19: Human Robot: Poker: First Power should be changed from "Surgical Strike" to "Death Ray Special Attack."

PEC 19: All others ok.

I think that is all of the new stuff. Anything else for me to proofread?
All this should be done now. Give it 20-30 minutes to complete the upload.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 23rd, 2019, 07:06 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice! Thanks Sporx
Old July 23rd, 2019, 09:09 AM

SP updated. Awesome work, Sporx!! Thanks for taking this on.

Old July 23rd, 2019, 11:22 PM
A Man of Taste

Wave 7 and SSE 6-10 should be good for proofing now.

Old July 24th, 2019, 10:08 PM

Looks like one of my posts from July 1 never made it to the SP... the one about changes since the initial proofing.

Arsenic & Old Lace: I think I see the confusion... The Poker and PDF “spoiler” on Gert’s page have Medium 5... but the SP “spoiler” on Gert’s page has Medium 4. Looks like her two “hidden” cards texts conflict. Does that make sense? Update Gert’s SP?

I might have time tonight to do wave 7 and SSE10. SSE 6-9 were proofed earlier.

Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy