Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old April 16th, 2013, 03:30 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker
Question Best Way to Obtain Custom Sculpts?

I've read all the custom books and can't wait to nab some of them. Problem is, Auggie's is almost totally clean and I have no way of knowing if he will stock up in the future.

Another problem that arises with squads in particular is that often times there's a few of a particular sculpt but a dearth of some other sculpt.

Where do you folks get your figures? Any guidance would be appreciated.
Old April 16th, 2013, 07:50 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Best Way to Obtain Custom Sculpts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireemblemrox View Post
I've read all the custom books and can't wait to nab some of them. Problem is, Auggie's is almost totally clean and I have no way of knowing if he will stock up in the future.

Another problem that arises with squads in particular is that often times there's a few of a particular sculpt but a dearth of some other sculpt.

Where do you folks get your figures? Any guidance would be appreciated.
I buy most of mine at Miniature Market. They usually have the C3V stuff in stock and are not too crazy with prices. I can usually spend about 50 bucks a pop and get a few 'boosters' worth of figures. They also have some nice sales as well (just recently they had the Wolfen Army box on sale for about half it's normal price. Six squads and 3 heroes of C3V goodness for around $40!)
Old April 16th, 2013, 08:13 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Coolstuffinc and Trollandtoad are good places too.

Generally, if you're looking more fore DnD/Starwars/Heroclix, Coolstuffinc or Trolland toad have better prices, and cheaper shipping. But if you want Confrontation or AT-43 minis, you have to do Miniature Market.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 16th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I work close to Miniature Market's store, so I order as much as I can from them and pick it up to save shipping. CoolStuffInc is my second choice. 99 cent shipping if your order is all individual minis. Nice progressive reward program. The more you buy, the bigger your discount. Currently, I get 8% off all minis - close to getting 10%. Troll and Toad is a good source, but their shipping rates always seem to trend high. Strikezone is another decent source for Heroclix, DnD, and Star Wars minis.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 16th, 2013, 01:15 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

You can also try strikezoneonline for the heroclix figures, they typically have them in stock.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs