Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 2nd, 2018, 09:11 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Not knowing Hack/Slash at all, is Laura Lochs meant to bond with Slayers or Slashers like Jason? Beause if it’s the second that’s really cool. I was thinking just the other day about designs that could make the “horror” units into something of a faction.
She's meant to bond with Slashers, like Jason! There's definitely some 'horror' synergy coming down the line.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 09:41 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Lots of horror stuff coming soon from some avid horror fan Heroes.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 2nd, 2018, 09:59 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yay, more design threads!! I really want to see Spike done!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2018, 10:42 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Not knowing Hack/Slash at all, is Laura Lochs meant to bond with Slayers or Slashers like Jason? Beause if it’s the second that’s really cool. I was thinking just the other day about designs that could make the “horror” units into something of a faction.
I've got plans to bring them together for sure. Jason and Michael are just the start, the other 80's horror icons will trickle into playtesting over the next few months I'm sure. If you've got ideas on how they should play I'd be happy to get your thoughts in my thread. I've withheld their designs from being included in there, but that could change.

Ronin is building some soft synergy and counter synergy as well, so it's cool to see these guys having their own little niche in the library here.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 11:32 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yay, more design threads!! I really want to see Spike done!
Yeah, Spike is long-overdue. I've had that write-up sitting around since I was an Ally. Maybe earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
I've got plans to bring them together for sure. Jason and Michael are just the start, the other 80's horror icons will trickle into playtesting over the next few months I'm sure. If you've got ideas on how they should play I'd be happy to get your thoughts in my thread. I've withheld their designs from being included in there, but that could change.

Ronin is building some soft synergy and counter synergy as well, so it's cool to see these guys having their own little niche in the library here.
My main passion is in designing units that fight monsters, but if I'm not careful I might end up designing monsters myself.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 11:38 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I loved that Spike write up even then.

So, here's what I'm kind of hoping to see in all of these public workshop threads. I'd love it if posters (whether the person whose design workshop it is or a public poster or someone else) shouted out designs in the OP that they wanted to see worked on and then we all just focused on that until we were happy with it and moved onto the next.

It's what I've been trying to do in mine and I think it's a fun way to do things. If we can get public feedback on what folks would like to see us go over, even better!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2018, 11:46 AM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Yeah, I loved that Spike write up even then.

So, here's what I'm kind of hoping to see in all of these public workshop threads. I'd love it if posters (whether the person whose design workshop it is or a public poster or someone else) shouted out designs in the OP that they wanted to see worked on and then we all just focused on that until we were happy with it and moved onto the next.

It's what I've been trying to do in mine and I think it's a fun way to do things. If we can get public feedback on what folks would like to see us go over, even better!
Yeah, that's probably the way to go.

I've got some other write-ups that I know could use a second pass that I'll post in here for workshopping before too long. I'm gonna leave a little window for people to pick on things in the OP before I start doing that, though.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 11:49 AM

What do you think, Xael? Anything grab your eye? (Batman sees all ....).

Old August 2nd, 2018, 12:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yeah @Xael Raymand we can see you snooping around...don't be shy. For all lurkers just remember this rule...if you can see the thread...you're allowed to post in it. If we didn't want you to post we'd hide it from you

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 12:36 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Lol there’s just so much new stuff to read through, I feel overwhelmed with all the new ideas at once. I’ll probably be lurking around here for awhile but once I get through it all I’ll have some shutouts for things I would like to see.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 12:40 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Quote:
Lol there’s just so much new stuff to read through, I feel overwhelmed with all the new ideas at once. I’ll probably be lurking around here for awhile but once I get through it all I’ll have some shutouts for things I would like to see.
I'm just doing one design at a time in my thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 2nd, 2018, 01:03 PM
Symbiotic

Pshaw. A hundred designs at a time is the way to go!

It's not homework, though, Xael, so don't feel obligated to read all of it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy