Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Notices

View Poll Results: Which map is the best? (Vote for up to 3)
The Cursed Stone Table by Br1an 14 60.87%
Sullen Garden by JaesShurrig 8 34.78%
Toxic Trepidation by JaesShurrig 15 65.22%
The Cirdan Garden by Leaf_It 7 30.43%
Sunken Outpost by Leaf_It 3 13.04%
Ringstrasse by Ulysses 6 26.09%
Triptych by Ulysses 1 4.35%
Ice Pit of Kazuune by Yodaking 1 4.35%
Lost City of Z by Yodaking 3 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 1st, 2019, 09:05 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Winner - Triple Play Frenzy - Congrats JaesShurrig!!

We have a winner!!

Congratulations @JaesShurrig !!!

Toxic Trepidation

It was a really close race all the way to the end, but Toxic Trepidation has emerged as the peoples' choice!! Huge congratulations to him and to everyone else who participated as well! We're happy to have had so many cool 3-player maps come through this contest, and I know I'm excited to try them out! This has been one of my favorite contests going through and I'm looking forward to trying out more interesting themes in the future!

Huge thanks to everyone who submitted maps and helps to keep new and exciting battlefields coming to the community! And a big thanks as well to everyone who helps with those maps, be it through feedback, voting, or just playing on them! We're looking forward to seeing you all at our next contest!

Original Post:
Spoiler Alert!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; April 9th, 2019 at 06:23 PM.
Old April 1st, 2019, 09:24 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: VOTE NOW - Triple Play Frenzy!!

Well. I got the party started. These all look super fun and Im sure Ill be building them to enjoy because we do alot of 3+ player games out at my place. Awesome selection of maps.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 1st, 2019, 10:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Well. I got the party started. These all look super fun and Im sure Ill be building them to enjoy because we do alot of 3+ player games out at my place. Awesome selection of maps.

If you ever get around to trying one of mine out let me know how it plays. I haven't had a chance to get in a 3 player game on either one yet and I'm not sure how soon it will be until I do.
Old April 1st, 2019, 10:49 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post

If you ever get around to trying one of mine out let me know how it plays. I haven't had a chance to get in a 3 player game on either one yet and I'm not sure how soon it will be until I do.
For sure. I really had to think about which ones I wanted to vote on because I like pretty much all of them in some capacity. I'll have to say that my very favorite has to be Toxic Trepidation. I just cant get over the split start zones along with the cool star design. I think what really kicks it off for me on that one is that when playing a 3 player sometimes it goes back in forth between 2 players while the other one picks up the kills, where this one is great, is that all 3 players are mingled in there together with the split start zones. Well done all you guys that submitted your maps. I think this will be a great start to getting a centralized place that people can find multi player maps.

Also, I think we may have missed one @BiggaBullfrog :

Last edited by TREX; April 2nd, 2019 at 01:04 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2019, 01:56 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

***Important Note***

I missed a submission while compiling the maps for this thread. If you would like to vote for it, please do so by posting and/or PM-ing myself or another judge. This is what I added to the OP:

Scoria Tribunal by @Br1an
***Note: Bigga is a silly silly frog and didn't put this map into the poll. If you would like to vote for it, please post here in the thread or PM him or one of the other judges. For reference, it currently has 5 votes (will be updated as more come in)***

Spoiler Alert!

I'm super super sorry Br1an and hope that this doesn't mess up the map's potential performance in the poll too much for coming up so late.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; April 7th, 2019 at 06:18 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2019, 08:07 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

I am voting for Scoria Tribunal.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old April 2nd, 2019, 10:56 AM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

I voted for 2 maps in the poll and would like to cast my third vote for Scoria Tribunal.
Old April 5th, 2019, 12:28 AM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

My third vote goes to Scoria Tribunal.

Antmarchingroves'
Old April 7th, 2019, 10:51 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

JUST 1 DAY LEFT!!!

It's a close race, let's get in those final votes!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 7th, 2019, 12:43 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I'm very excited to see @Ulysses sharing his maps in this contest. Don't be shy, new people! Love it.

I love me some split start zones, and I love me some quick action on 3-player maps. So it was an easy decision, for me.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 7th, 2019, 06:10 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Add a vote for Scoria Tribunal. Also voted for Sullen Garden and Ice Pit of Kaazune. The two in the lead, although they look and sound cool, from a playability standpoint are are the WORST MAPS in the contest in my humble opinion because you can attack a figure in the start zone one your first order marker and that is a no-no in my book. It should take AT LEAST two turns with range, preferably three. Cursed Stone Table and Goxic Trepidation will just be slaughterfests and will have little strategy, as will actually most the maps submitted. But vote how you want.
Old April 7th, 2019, 06:24 PM
"like" happy

Talking Re: VOTE NOW - Triple Play Frenzy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Add a vote for Scoria Tribunal. Also voted for Sullen Garden and Ice Pit of Kaazune. The two in the lead, although they look and sound cool, from a playability standpoint are are the WORST MAPS in the contest in my humble opinion because you can attack a figure in the start zone one your first order marker and that is a no-no in my book. It should take AT LEAST two turns with range, preferably three. Cursed Stone Table and Goxic Trepidation will just be slaughterfests and will have little strategy, as will actually most the maps submitted. But vote how you want.
As a 2 player map Id agree with you on your points. As a 3 player map, sure you can bombard 1 of your opponents, then put a target on your back and die quickly from both opponents. It all depends on what format you play. In my experience, most of these kind of games are indeed a bloodbath, and Its good when a turtling army isnt rewarded. This contest is definitely very different from the average one. For instance, the raised glyph of wannok on the one map would be a sure fire no on a 1v1 or 2v2 but on a 3 player deathmatch its my favorite aspect after looking it over. There are lots of fun designs here and I look forward to getting to play on them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla