Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

View Poll Results: Do these cards look and feel right
Right on 14 70.00%
ehh, maybe 6 30.00%
Don't quit your day job 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 2nd, 2018, 02:21 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's customs:Ratchet and Clank & Squatches 11/25/18

revised

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:07 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2018, 02:59 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

revised

Old December 5th, 2018, 12:43 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I really like where this is going. I never saw the range 6 design, but it looks like this one is better than that would have been (and leaves the vendor open to have a cheap blaster).

My only comment currently is that i think "instead of his normal move" might be unnecessary on Clank's Upgrades. Most of the upgrades themselves will await that (like the helipack does), but I am wondering about potential upgrades like the Clank Zapper. I could see an argument for preventing Ratchet from moving to use that, but I'm not sure I like the idea.

Going Commando looks awesome. The reaction time part is definitely frivolous, especially with how much text is already necessarily on the card.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old December 5th, 2018, 02:00 PM
"like" happy

Now that we've got somewhat of a baseline for how they bolts are earned what kind of point values do we want to give the gear? Say ratchet kills a deathreaver, thats 10 bolts. How much should we make a simple blaster? More importantly do we want all weapons to be unlocked in a 500pt game? I think the smaller weapons need to be unlocked fairly easily where as the RYNO would be quite a bit more. I may have some time to make more cards tonight or tomorrow.

Old December 5th, 2018, 10:10 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

If he kills a squad figure, are you thinking he gets the whole value of the squad, or however much that one figure is out of the total squad?
Old December 5th, 2018, 10:45 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
If he kills a squad figure, are you thinking he gets the whole value of the squad, or however much that one figure is out of the total squad?
It would be partial point rounded to the nearest 10. Deathreaver=10 which would be one bolt. Kozuke samurai would be 33.333 which would be 30=3 bolts. Im thinking that would be simple enough.

Old December 5th, 2018, 10:47 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
It would be partial point rounded to the nearest 10. Deathreaver=10 which would be one bolt. Kozuke samurai would be 33.333 which would be 30=3 bolts. Im thinking that would be simple enough.
Yeah, makes sense! I was confused because up above you said a Deathreaver would be 10 bolts, but that was probably just a typo.
Old December 5th, 2018, 10:52 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Yeah, makes sense! I was confused because up above you said a Deathreaver would be 10 bolts, but that was probably just a typo.
Yeah. I was thinking points but wrote bolts. I think we just need to find a thematic spot for bolt to weapon ratio. Im just trying to figure a thematic way of writing it out. A bolt marker could represent 10 bolts/points worth of kills.

Old December 30th, 2018, 10:21 PM
"like" happy

revised

Old December 30th, 2018, 11:22 PM
"like" happy

Re: Trex's customs:New Card PDF's 12/30/18

revised

Old December 31st, 2018, 12:00 AM
"like" happy

Re: Trex's customs:New Card PDF's 12/30/18

revised

Old January 5th, 2019, 05:12 PM
"like" happy

Re: Trex's customs:New Card PDF's and SW Updates 12/30/18

Updated Wording on Sniper Clone Card
Updated Wookiee Cards for Wookiee Warriors and Wookiee Commandos after testing. Updated Wookiee Warriors to a 3 man squad and bump to 90pts
Updated Wookiee Commandos to a 3 man squad and bump to 90pts along with a variation of ranged special attack.
Updated General Grievous with a slight restriction on his Droid Command power to only allow Separatist Alliance Droids and a distance of 6 clear sight spaces away.
Updated Neimoidian Guards and Brutes with a guard ability that isn't as powerful.
Updated Drexl Roosh with synergies to scavengers aka Jawas instead of getting to bond with them. Also adjusted his stats and point cost.
All changes to cards are in their respective links in the OP.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards