Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 4th, 2019, 03:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Deadman (Design Phase)

He is not an Acrobat yet he grants Acrobatics to his host?
Acrobat, Vagabond
Old March 4th, 2019, 04:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Acrobat, Vagabond
He's an acrobat the same way Hal Jordan is a Pilot while in Green Lantern uniform. Is he? Absolutely. Does he possess those skills? Absolutely. Is that the best descriptor of what he's doing right now? Not really.

Batman is an actual Industrialist and that's how he pays for all those toys. But Vigilante is more fitting of how he performs in his Superhero role.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 4th, 2019, 04:17 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Acrobat, Vagabond
You could say the same thing, basically, about Dick Grayson. He was a circus acrobat and uses that to infuriating degrees on the battlefield, but it doesn't feel the best choice for an in-Heroscape class, IMO. If anything, I'd say that power makes the class more out of place, since it's not even doing the job of conveying a theme that doesn't already come across in the powers.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 4th, 2019, 04:22 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

To me, making him a Herald seems like making Batman a Strategist. Sure, there are plenty of stories where Batman is making strategies for the Justice League, but I don’t think that’s the first thing anybody thinks of when they think of Batman; he’s clearly far more of a Vigilante. Same goes for Deadman, but even more so cause we’re probably only ever getting one of him, unlike Bats.
Old March 4th, 2019, 04:25 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
To me, making him a Herald seems like making Batman a Strategist. Sure, there are plenty of stories where Batman is making strategies for the Justice League, but I don’t think that’s the first thing anybody thinks of when they think of Batman; he’s clearly far more of a Vigilante. Same goes for Deadman, but even more so cause we’re probably only ever getting one of him, unlike Bats.
Fair enough - I honestly know this guy only from a single episode of Justice League. My vote in reality is for 'whatever provides the most accurate thematic information about this guy that isn't already conveyed in power three'. Whether that's Herald, Vagabond, Loner or something else entirely, I'm really not bothered - whatever the case it'll be nice for Star-Lord.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 4th, 2019, 05:22 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Check out JL Dark.
Old March 4th, 2019, 11:33 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Vagabond>Herald
Old March 4th, 2019, 11:36 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Vagabond ~ Loner > Herald > Acrobat

Points to Loner for being a re-use and Vagabond for being a little more specific.
Old March 5th, 2019, 01:07 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

No CRB concerns I guess, he can win you the game on a fairly low roll in the right circumstance, but Purple Man is significantly better at that so it doesn't really matter.

For the class, maybe just go with Revenant off the Black Lanterns? Seems to fit. 'I'm back from the dead and such' is pretty much his whole thing. Anyway outside of that I'd rank them as Loner/Vagabond > Herald > Literally Anything Else > Acrobat. If he must have a class representing that he used to be in the circus, then I'd at least try to go for something less agonizingly specific like 'Performer' or whatnot over 'Acrobat'.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 5th, 2019, 01:48 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The main thing he's got on Purple Man is not his strength as a finisher but his strength as an opener. Intangibility means reaching engagement is pretty easy. You can run Deadman out in front, try to snag your opponent's OM sink (or big hitter) on OM1 of round 2, and then spend the next two turns blasting away at their figures with impunity. Just keep winning initiative and/or surviving long enough to hit that roll and you're golden. Heimdall + Joker to amplify both the chance of a key R2 initiative win and to amplify the potential effect thanks to Joker OM manipulation?

He's surely less consistent than similar lead out figures like Grundy, but also cheaper. Probably worth tossing in one of those units that can hoover up his OMs if he gets killed on OM1.
Old March 5th, 2019, 05:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd consider upping the roll for Spectral Possession and giving a bonus if he's attempting it on a figure you control.

Also, should there be any restrictions on whom he can possess? Should he be able to possess other undead or constructs, for instance?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 5th, 2019, 05:26 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'd consider upping the roll for Spectral Possession and giving a bonus if he's attempting it on a figure you control.

Also, should there be any restrictions on whom he can possess? Should he be able to possess other undead or constructs, for instance?

Prettyyyyy sure he can possess zombies and the like

Definitely a no on constructs however

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library