Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 26th, 2017, 07:08 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Small House (Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Since the mat would cover up the tiles before that could be annoying having to constantly move the house to see what kind of tiles it is sitting on. I would just use what makes thematic sense, grass tiles for everything not an exit hex, then concrete for the exit hexes.
That would make it easier to call out the exit spaces and I know that was a concern.
Can you handle that japes or do we need A3n to modify his base map?
Wouldn't be better to just put a red outline around the exit hexes? I think the all the base should be concrete. You build a house on concrete foundations so it's justified on a grass map & is obvious in an urban map. Just seems more logical than grass around a building in a urban setting.
Old January 26th, 2017, 08:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The house itself is on concrete but the perimeter isn't. At least not in my house. There is concrete at the back and front door though. My office downtown has grass around it up to the sidewalk.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 26th, 2017, 09:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah sidewalk/walkway (concrete) leading up to the front door, patio (concrete) at the back door, grass right up to the side of the house everywhere else has been the norm for every house I have lived in. Current house has a (wooden) deck instead of a patio. Had the driveway (asphalt) lead right up along one side of the house with a side door before but then we had no back door so the back yard and opposite side of the house was all grass.
Old January 27th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I will leave it up to you A3n. I really like the red outline idea.
Perhaps on the interior play version we can use three different colors, one for each door helping to designate entrance/exit hexes for each individual door.

Thanks A3n! No hurry!

EDIT: Should have tagged @A3n

Let me know if that is cool A3n.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; February 7th, 2017 at 11:46 AM.
Old February 7th, 2017, 11:46 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Anyone else get a chance to use these as exterior only?

We should be able to wrap this version once we get the map template worked out.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 31st, 2018, 12:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Anyone else get a chance to use these as exterior only?

We should be able to wrap this version once we get the map template worked out.
@Tornado do you remember what the hold up on the map template was? Do we need another round of tests here? Or is this an art thing?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 31st, 2018, 01:50 PM

Art. There were a few unsolved problems, such as the terrain type around the House, grass, concrete, ect but the big one was designating the entrance and exits.

Of course if we just make it a terrain piece we do not need that. If we expand that to allow movement through the House, we need those entrance/exits marked.

The next level is allowing inside play where we now have to not only have to mark the entrance hexes, we need to mark the corresponding exit hexes on the interior.

I think that is all spelled out somewhere in this thread.
I can tackle all of that (hopefully) once I get the gear.

"We got the tools. We got the talent."
~ Ghostbusters
Old August 31st, 2018, 03:03 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've got an interior map for the house (just no entrance or exit hex) and played it with an interior, and vastly prefer it that way. It adds much more to the map if you can go inside and out with it.
@A3n - art. See?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 31st, 2018, 03:05 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I've got an interior map for the house (just no entrance or exit hex) and played it with an interior, and vastly prefer it that way. It adds much more to the map if you can go inside and out with it.
@A3n - art. See?
I thought A3n mentioned in the other thread that he had supplied art?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 31st, 2018, 03:07 PM

He said in the other thread that playtesting was the problem, so I dug this thread up to find out and T-Spinny says we were missing some art elements.

It's possible the stuff he mentions in his thread are here somewhere and T-Spinny and I just don't realize it.

Old August 31st, 2018, 03:42 PM

If you read the previous page it may be more clear.
Old August 31st, 2018, 04:37 PM

It does.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library