Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 31st, 2011, 03:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Jewel

The Book of Jewel

C3G MARVEL WAVE 6
AVENGERS ARRIVE

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Sinister set.
Its model number and name are #019 / Jewel.
Character Bio - Jewel is one of the many superhero identities of Jessica Jones, best known as the longtime love interest of Luke Cage. "As Jewel, Jones was an upstart heroine with a fairly uneventful career until she intervened in a disturbance at a restaurant involving longtime Daredevil foe Zebediah Killgrave, the Purple Man. Killgrave effortlessly placed Jones under his mental control, a situation that would continue for several months," (wikipedia.com)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Jewel rolls an additional attack and defense die when adjacent to a Unique Fighter Hero due to her Fighter Loyalty special power. Current Unique Fighter Heroes.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 07:57 PM. Reason: png
Old January 31st, 2011, 03:03 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Jewel - Design Phase

NAME = JEWEL
SECRET IDENTITY = JESSICA JONES

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = INTUITIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 150

POWER FLUCTUATIONS
Before taking a turn with Jewel, roll the 20-sided die.
• If you roll 1-5, Jewel may not use the Flying or Super Strength special powers for the remainder of this turn.
• If you roll 6-15, nothing happens.
• If you roll 16 or higher, add one to Jewel's Attack number for the remainder of this turn.

PSYCHOLOGICAL VULNERABILITY 1
Jewel rolls 1 fewer defense die against attacks from Telepaths and figures with a Manipulative personality.

FIGHTER LOYALTY
If Jewel is adjacent to a Unique Fighter Hero you control, add one die to her attack and defense.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Original Post:
Spoiler Alert!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by SirGalahad; April 27th, 2014 at 02:41 PM.
Old January 31st, 2011, 04:13 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Great feel to her, Bats. Her powers are a really good fit, my issue is with her stats. 6 attack? 7 defense? Is she really stouter than either Hawkman or Hawkgirl? She just recently has resurfaced in New Avengers and is considering taking the name Power Woman, to honor her husband. Speaking of which she admits in said issue that Luke is quite a bit stronger and more resilient than her, your current stats don't allow room for that without Luke Cage being a black version of Superman. Theme-break for me.

I think 5 Attack, 6 defense with the Psychic Power changed to this would be better:
PSYCHIC VULNERABILITY
When Jewel rolls defense against a normal or special attack from a Telepath, she rolls one fewer defense die.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old January 31st, 2011, 04:29 PM

You know her much better than I do, so I trust your judgment here! Changes made.

Old January 31st, 2011, 04:41 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Looks great now!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old February 1st, 2011, 12:36 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

OP tidied up (are you using the old version?) and mini info added.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 1st, 2011, 09:29 AM

Thanks, Sir G! Not sure which version I'm on ... where can I find the new version to make sure I'm doing it right?

Old February 1st, 2011, 04:31 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
She just recently has resurfaced in New Avengers and is considering taking the name Power Woman, to honor her husband.

I think 5 Attack, 6 defense with the Psychic Power changed to this would be better:
PSYCHIC VULNERABILITY
When Jewel rolls defense against a normal or special attack from a Telepath, she rolls one fewer defense die.
Good work Spidey and Bats. I like the suggestions Spidey.

I also just read the latest New Avengers where she took on the Power Woman name. It was pretty funny how that all went down. Spidey is funny because he won't reveal his true identity, he can't get a paycheck like the other New Avengers and can't be in on some Top Secret talk.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 1st, 2011, 07:03 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Man, Jewel's character may be one of the most boring characters of all time.... I think we have a good OP fwiw though, I just wish the character gave us more cowbell.

I think she is ready for playtesting at any time.
Old February 1st, 2011, 07:11 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Man, Jewel's character may be one of the most boring characters of all time.... I think we have a good OP fwiw though, I just wish the character gave us more cowbell.

I think she is ready for playtesting at any time.
Well right now, her character is married to Luke Cage and has a young baby, so there's not too much at the moment that she's doing action-wise. Though in the last issue she and Luke duked it out with a Doombot that they first thought was Doom.

Old February 1st, 2011, 07:31 PM

I think some characters in the comics just aren't that exciting ... and that's OK.
I'm lined up to do the Kree Scout initial, but if someone else wants to do this one, that's cool. Spidey let me know that if she's still around once he's done with ULTRON, he's happy to do the initial for her (since I told him I'd love to do Red Skull's initial).

Old February 1st, 2011, 08:25 PM
Prickly Cactus

I agree, we don't have to trick out every unit with complex powers. Some characters are pretty basic and that's fine. We've released some basic units and they are fine without too much fluff.

Here's some mini pix:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...Jan2011010.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...Jan2011011.jpg

I was going to start on the Kree, but if you're set up to do that Bats then I can do Jewel or Griff's new one and save this one for Spidey. Either way, I don't care.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library