Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old January 16th, 2009, 05:03 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Currently attempting to finish:

Fable 1: The Lost Chapters
SimCity 4
Starcraft and Brood War expansions
SPORE

Too much to do. So little time.

~ET86

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old January 16th, 2009, 05:34 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My cousin has Halo 3, so I play that a little bit, but the big one is definately 'Battlefront 2'. I'm still a feared and respected (I hope) player, and I can get some good kills now and then. For instance, I was playing CTF on Tantive IV, and the Clones were ahead 3-4, and one of my team mates got a point to tie it with 16 seconds left, and I grabbed the flag to win the game right before an enemy got it. (If the teams are tied, the team that has the flag in the end is the winner.) Yep, nothin' beats a good ol' Star Wars game!
Old January 16th, 2009, 05:49 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
SPORE

~ET86
Speaking of which, has anyone got to the center of the universe on that thing?
Old January 16th, 2009, 05:49 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Currently attempting to finish:

Fable 1: The Lost Chapters
SimCity 4
Starcraft and Brood War expansions
SPORE

Too much to do. So little time.

~ET86
Can you even really beat SimCity 4? I'll admit that I have it myself, but isn't it an ongoing game? Or are there scenarios? I can't remember.
Old January 16th, 2009, 06:04 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Been playing a lot of Wii Sports lately. Thank God for the strap that keeps the control anchored to my wrist. If not for that I guarantee I would a have thrown it through the window by now.

Plenty of Guitar Hero World Tour too...

-insert signature here-
Old January 16th, 2009, 06:25 PM

Utgar_strategist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Fable Lost Chapters I'm a lagendery hero and 100% good and beaten the extended story.

If you meet Utgar you have three choices 1 Bow before him and serve him 2 Be eaten by Marro 3 Be Mindshackled I'd go with the first one if I were you.
Old January 17th, 2009, 01:07 AM

SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker

I'm currently beating Twilight Princess on the Wii (I've already defeated Ganon(just in case) on the gamecube version).
Right now I am at Hyrule Castle, have 17 hearts, the magic armor, the giant quiver, the big wallet, 41 poes, 18 bugs, all bomb bags, three bottles... I made it to the battle with the three darknuts in the Cave of Ordeals... ...and I think that all counts for 27 hrs of play time...

It is easier in some parts than other zelda games... but I think it's still a pretty awesome game!

EDIT: I also have all seven skills.

Whether to believe or disbelieve, it is a wicked thing to take away men’s hope.

Old January 17th, 2009, 08:33 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLanturn View Post
I am currently hooked on:

Supreme Commander (Large scale RTS)
Warcraft 3 FT (RTS)
Guild Wars (MMO)
Heroscape (Board game)

(I couldn't get the underline to go away for some reason.)

I love that game! PM me if you need help with pretty much any mission, but, if you do that, please send me the name of your character!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old January 17th, 2009, 09:03 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Team Fortress Classic on Steam.

I'd be playing more NES with the NES Max turbo controller I ordered, but I left the system and games at my mom's house.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; January 17th, 2009 at 10:48 AM.
Old January 18th, 2009, 11:16 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

For the Wii, I've been playing the crap out of Boom Blox, and Iron Chef America.

For the DS, I'm playing Chrono Trigger (brings back SO many memories!), and the new revamped Civilization.

And for PS2, my son and I have been playing through the original Spyro trilogy and we've about 20% through the second game.

Old January 18th, 2009, 03:20 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!

COD 5, Rock Band 2, GHWT, Lego Star Wars (New edition), Lego Indiana Jones - All in progress.

Waiting to begin Fable 2

And the wife is a Spore Addict now.....
Old January 18th, 2009, 03:34 PM

Utgar_strategist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I wish NiGHTS Journey of dreams but oh well TECNICLY I'm playing the pc.

If you meet Utgar you have three choices 1 Bow before him and serve him 2 Be eaten by Marro 3 Be Mindshackled I'd go with the first one if I were you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games