Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old February 25th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: GameBear's Maps - New Map 02/22/12

GameBear, just put it in a FAQ. The "combat dice" terminology gains you nothing, and it's a perfectly respectable assumption.

For myself, as a TD, I would have *no problem* using such a glyph in a tournament setting.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 16th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: GameBear's Maps

Gamebear, come back! I'm putting together a tournament and you haven't added a map in *months*!!

= =
Old October 17th, 2013, 08:24 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

These are some awesome maps Gamebear, it would be exciting to see a comeback . Can't believe I haven't seen these before, I especially like Gravel Garden.
~NS
Old October 17th, 2013, 08:56 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

That wasn't funny DS. I got all excited about a new map for a moment.

-insert signature here-
Old October 17th, 2013, 08:58 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Sorry. I was annoyed and didn't think of others. I don't blame you, I had the same reaction a while ago when someone bumped one of Ch1cano's threads. I was , and now I've done the same to you.

Mea culpa.

= =
Old October 17th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
That wasn't funny DS. I got all excited about a new map for a moment.
Same here. But don't worry I forgive you my friend. Go, and sin no more

Old August 27th, 2019, 07:46 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

While looking for some maps to port to Online HS, I stumbled across this thread (okay, I deliberately went and looked for it) and ended up adding Grip of Darkness to GameBear's folder.
Old August 27th, 2019, 09:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. I met GameBear recently.
Old January 29th, 2022, 12:53 AM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I had no interest in trying to make any more maps when I returned to this site (for other reasons) a few months back. But at some point as I was catching up on all I had missed, I found myself wondering whether a particular map could be redone with different sets. Next thing I knew, VirtualScape was open. Ugh.
Old January 29th, 2022, 12:54 AM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness
New map: Dark Fulcrum. 2 DD + 1 TJ
Glyphs: none

Coming up with new ideas can be a struggle. So much easier to just copy someone else’s! Here is my remake of @Dignan's Fulcrum, using 2x BftU instead of 1x RotV. Uglier, and probably not as good, but this is what pulled me in again so I decided to share.

EDIT 05-17-22: The PDF file has been updated - I moved jungle cover away from the 3-hex perch, and relocated one shadow tile.

Last edited by GameBear; May 17th, 2022 at 07:00 PM.
Old January 29th, 2022, 06:52 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: GameBear's Maps - New Map 01/29/22

Welcome back!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 29th, 2022, 08:48 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Re: GameBear's Maps - New Map 01/29/22

GameBear! Thank you for sharing something new. It looks familiar, as intended, but the shadow and jungle will make for a different game. Very cool idea and a good looking execution.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios