Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 24th, 2021, 12:34 PM

dukeadam is surprisingly tart
Re: Heroscape cards translation

Yes, SoV and C3V custom units are amazing, they seem very well balanced. Actually, I suspect they are better balanced than original units. Great job!
Old March 25th, 2021, 07:01 AM

Hello again! Thanks to DanielLoche and other members I already have the first batch of Polish cards ready - Master Set 4 - Battle for the Underdark PL. As suggested, I exported jpg files from MSE, pasted them into Word, changed size and converted to pdf. I added it to download section/customs here:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=5162
I will keep on working

Thanks

PS. Does anyone have such templates for Master Set 3 (Marvel) and C3G units? I have some and my son (as many children, I guess) love it. I wanted to translate it as second but in the files provided by Daniel Loche it's not available.
Old March 25th, 2021, 07:26 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I do not think C3G gives out it's templates but maybe @japes can help in some way.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 25th, 2021, 09:58 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Check if you can change the style of an army card on the 3rd button "Style". You might already find a "Marvel" style here on my MSE install.

If not, you can download it here. And extract the zip file to Magic Set Editor installation files, inside the "data" folder (where you will actually find already installed styles).
Then if you close/open again Magic Set Editor, you will be able to change any army card style to "Marvel" style, in the corresponding panel of the software.

As I said previously however, I am not sure you will be able to get perfect matches for every C3G cards colors... so you will have to adapt yourself unless someone from C3G gives you some templates..!

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old March 25th, 2021, 03:20 PM

Thanks, I will try and contact C3G team! I have just uploaded translations of the whole Wave 1 - Mallidon's Prophecy, Wave 2,5 - Orm's Return and Wave 4,5 - Raknar's Vision to the Download section of the forum If You find any Poles point them in the right direction please
Cheers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards