Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old June 20th, 2023, 06:40 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Holocron of Mace Windu

The Holocron of Mace Windu

Small Expansion 9
Masters of the Force

figure card:

PDF

Rectangular cards:
Spoiler Alert!

Just for fun
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Revenge of the Sith set. Its model number and name are 13/Mace Windu, Jedi Master.
The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Clone Wars Battles set. Its model number and name are 03/Mace Windu, Jedi Master

Character Bio - "The oppression of the Sith will never return! You have lost."

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• N/A

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
JEDI COMMAND: Galactic Republic Hero and Squad figures
Instead of taking a turn with Mace, you may take a turn with Hero or Squad figures who follow the Galactic Republic (and Independent figures thanks to Padme Amidala's Diplomacy power).

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Power Rankings-
• TBA

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• Playtesters: Splash, toyhandle, Zetsubo
• Art by: mac122

Last edited by mac122; July 12th, 2023 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Added fun cards
Old June 20th, 2023, 06:42 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Holocron of Mace Windu

MACE WINDU
Galactic Republic

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
JEDI MASTER
DRIVEN
MEDIUM 5

LIFE 5
MOVE 5
RANGE 1
ATTACK 6
DEFENSE 5
POINTS 230

JEDI COMMAND
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Mace Windu, you may take a turn with any Galactic Republic Hero or Galactic Republic Squad you control.

FORCE PULL
Instead of using the Force Push special power this turn, you may choose a small or medium figure or object within 3 clear sight spaces of Mace Windu and place it on any empty space adjacent to Mace Windu. Figures moved by Force Pull never take any leaving engagement attacks but will receive any falling damage that may apply. Opponent's figures with the Force Push or Force Leap special powers are not affected by Force Pull.

VAAPAD SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 2, 3, or 4.
Mace Windu starts this attack with 12 attack dice. Choose any adjacent figure and attack by rolling 2, 3, or 4 attack dice. Mace Windu may keep making special attacks until he has rolled all 12 attack dice. He may target the same or different figures with each attack. You may only use this special attack once per round.

FORCE PUSH
FORCE LEAP
Old June 23rd, 2023, 10:05 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

I don't see the cards.
Old June 23rd, 2023, 02:08 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
I don't see the cards.
It's like the Emperor's new clothes. Only special people can see them.

I'm actually finishing them up now. They'll be up in a few minutes.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old June 23rd, 2023, 04:49 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
I don't see the cards.
It's like the Emperor's new clothes. Only special people can see them.

I'm actually finishing them up now. They'll be up in a few minutes.
Old June 28th, 2023, 10:17 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

I've always imagined Mace with an AoE attack like in Battlefront II or the 2003 Clone Wars, and Vapaad SA definitely fits that role of an AoE or a directed assault.
Old July 12th, 2023, 12:22 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Just for fun
Spoiler Alert!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape