Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old October 27th, 2023, 11:00 AM

TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby!
Chat AI Heroscape Fan Fiction "Heroscape Demon" (Part 1)

I the course of streaming the ToV podcast we had one of our panel Jason had Chat AI write out a story. Here is the written form of it and will post our live reading of the story on the ToV Podcast below. It was a ton of fun and we should be releasing a Part 2 very soon.

Heroscape Demon - Part 1

It was a dark and stormy night. The wind howled outside, and the rain beat against the windows. Inside, Jason, Ryan, and Jeremy were gathered around a table, playing Heroscape.
Jason, Ryan, and Jeremy were all fans of JoeCrazy3193, a popular YouTuber who played Heroscape. They had been watching his videos for years, and they were excited to finally be playing the game themselves.
Jason, Ryan, and Jeremy had been playing for hours, and they were getting tired. But they were also having a lot of fun. They were laughing and joking, and they were enjoying the challenge of the game.
Suddenly, there was a loud crash. Jason, Ryan, and Jeremy jumped up in surprise. They looked around, but they couldn't see anything.
"What was that?" Jason asked.
"I don't know," Ryan said. "But it came from upstairs."
Jason, Ryan, and Jeremy looked at each other. They were all a little scared. But they were also curious.
"I'm going to go check it out," Jeremy said.
Jeremy slowly walked up the stairs. Jason and Ryan followed close behind.
When they got to the top of the stairs, they saw a figure standing in the hallway. The figure was tall and thin, and it was wearing a black cloak.
"Who are you?" Jason asked.
The figure didn't answer. It just stared at Jason, Ryan, and Jeremy with its glowing red eyes.
"What do you want?" Ryan asked.
The figure still didn't answer. It just kept staring at Jason, Ryan, and Jeremy.
Jason, Ryan, and Jeremy were starting to get scared. They backed away slowly.
"We're not going to hurt you," Jason said. "Just tell us what you want."
The figure took a step forward. Jason, Ryan, and Jeremy took a step back.
"I want your Heroscape game," the figure said.
Jason, Ryan, and Jeremy looked at each other. They couldn't believe what they were hearing.
"You can't have our game," Ryan said.
"I can, and I will," the figure said.
The figure raised its hand, and a bolt of lightning shot out of its fingertips. The bolt of lightning hit the Heroscape game, and it exploded.
Jason, Ryan, and Jeremy screamed in shock. They couldn't believe what they had just seen.
The figure laughed. "Now do you believe me?" the figure said.
Jason, Ryan, and Jeremy didn't say anything. They just stared at the figure in shock.
"Now leave," the figure said. "And don't ever come back."
Jason, Ryan, and Jeremy turned and ran down the stairs. They didn't stop running until they were out of the house.
They sat down on the front porch, and they tried to catch their breath.
"What just happened?" Jason asked.
"I don't know," Ryan said. "But I'm never playing Heroscape again."
Jason, Ryan, and Jeremy sat on the porch for a long time. They talked about what had happened, and they tried to make sense of it.
But they never did figure out who the figure was, or why it had wanted their Heroscape game.
Suddenly, they heard a car pull up in front of the house. They looked up and saw JoeCrazy3193 getting out of his car.
"Hey guys," JoeCrazy3193 said. "What's going on?"
Jason, Ryan, and Jeremy told JoeCrazy3193 what had happened. JoeCrazy3193 listened intently, and when they were finished, he said, "I think I know what happened."
"You do?" Jason asked.
"Yeah," JoeCrazy3193 said. "That figure you saw was a Heroscape demon. They're creatures that are drawn to Heroscape games. They feed on the energy of the game, and they can become very powerful."
"So what do we do?" Ryan asked.
"We need to find the demon's lair and destroy it," JoeCrazy3193 said. "Otherwise, it will keep coming back for your Heroscape game."
"But how are we going to find its lair?" Jeremy asked.
"I have an idea," JoeCrazy3193 said. "But it's going to be dangerous."
Old October 27th, 2023, 11:02 AM

TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Chat AI Heroscape Fan Fiction "Heroscape Demon" (Part 1)

The video of us reading through the story. Each voicing ourselves with RogueScaper narrating and Ryguy266 voicing the Heroscape Demon. This was hilarious!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction