Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 2nd, 2010, 10:48 AM
p-o'd exaderater

LeviofDoom is surprisingly tart
Re: GCB (Tournament in St. Cloud, MN)

ive never played krugkiller, but at the last tourny i played krugkiller didnt fare so well, ill be i could beat 'im

My 2011 tourney record: 7-7
My 2010 tourney record: 7-9
Old September 2nd, 2010, 11:09 AM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviofDoom View Post
ive never played krugkiller, but at the last tourny i played krugkiller didnt fare so well, ill be i could beat 'im
If the last tourney was 3T I can assure you A.E. did all the heavy lifting in the team (stupid Axegrinders).

J.K. KrugKiller is one heck of a Heroscaper.

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of darkness
Old September 2nd, 2010, 11:11 AM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trav11111 View Post
Quote:
If the last tourney was 3T I can assure you A.E. did all the heavy lifting in the team (stupid Axegrinders).

Of course the dwarves did all the lifting. They're awesome!!! The PK's could never be as cool as dwarves.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 11:21 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Lawnmower View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Of course the dwarves did all the lifting. They're awesome!!! The PK's could never be as cool as dwarves.
But the PKs are just frozen Mountain Dew sculptures - they have to be cooler.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old September 2nd, 2010, 01:17 PM
p-o'd exaderater

LeviofDoom is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:

no, Rochester Gamers Reunion in April. (i thought krugkiller would do better because he won that same tournament the year before)

My 2011 tourney record: 7-7
My 2010 tourney record: 7-9
Old September 2nd, 2010, 06:08 PM

KrugKiller is surprisingly tart
Re: GCT (Tournament in St. Cloud, MN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoju511 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrugKiller View Post
...We may have to do some side betting on this! Remember that he practices every once in a while against a tournament winner and has a winning record against me.
I think lil'hoju has a winning record against you as well. It would seem you don't play so well against kids.

Bring on the side bets.

What could we wager?

Perhaps some....
Golden bubbly beverages are always a good wager! I do believe lil'hoju and I are about 50% on our matches but what is your record against me BIGHOJU? HUH? 0-? I lost count somewhere down the line!
Old September 2nd, 2010, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Sorry for the double post, but ask Landbased AE where his order markers were in match three at 3T? He made mistakes, I made mistakes, but somehow we came in 3rd place. Hmm! Mad Skills maybe? Or just MAD
Old September 2nd, 2010, 07:36 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Sorry for the double post, but ask Landbased AE where his order markers were in match three at 3T? He made mistakes, I made mistakes, but somehow we came in 3rd place. Hmm! Mad Skills maybe? Or just MAD
Suuuure. Blame it on AE. Excuses excuses.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's the last time I stick up for you little buddy. I hope you enjoy walking to St.Cloud in November! Besides I said I messed up too. Please read everything, not just what YOU want to read.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's the last time I stick up for you little buddy. I hope you enjoy walking to St.Cloud in November! Besides I said I messed up too. Please read everything, not just what YOU want to read.

I guess I give up.

Last edited by Killer Lawnmower; September 2nd, 2010 at 08:42 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 08:56 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If it works out that I can make it .... HeroscapeDiva would also probably be with me so you can count either 2 or 0
Old September 2nd, 2010, 10:26 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I guess I give up.
Uncle! Uncle!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events