Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old July 8th, 2022, 09:31 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: July 2022 AotP TTS game - brandonwiker's battles!

Please do ^^ I'll play!

Aotp just sits on my shelf because no one is terribly interested in it. I would definitely participate.
Old July 9th, 2022, 08:33 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
I want to explore holding an AotP tournament via TTS.
I'm in.
Haha I love the response. Quozl, do you feel that you understand Heroscape/AotP rules and lingo pretty well? I've been attempting to make clarifications on AotP spells and rules for probably ~2 months now, and a small group of three people (myself included) have been attempting to clarify many of the more confusing rules/concepts on Discord; I would love extra input from you. We will explore customs in the long term, as well:

https://discord.gg/xDg9YUCE2V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Please do ^^ I'll play!

Aotp just sits on my shelf because no one is terribly interested in it. I would definitely participate.
Shiftrex, same to you. I love your interest in playing AotP. I'd like to hash out some rules oddities before I run a tourney. Would like input from you, come say hi:

https://discord.gg/xDg9YUCE2V

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; July 19th, 2022 at 10:45 PM.
Old July 9th, 2022, 02:21 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've joined. Just tag me when you want my input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 16th, 2022, 09:33 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: WHITE DOMINATION AotP TTS game - brandonwiker's battles!

Total White Domination versus Chandra! No Eldrazi needed this time around. Guest commentator Ob Nixilis, if you remember his brief time spent with us in the first episode:

Old July 30th, 2022, 05:12 PM

Re: Avacyn is a boss game closer! - brandonwiker's battles!

More Total White Domination! Nahiri versus Agent 00-Gideon on a map called Elm Street. Avacyn and the Kor Hookers carry the game on their backs!

Old August 13th, 2022, 04:38 PM

Re: A madman wielding a child's science project...

Back for more! Kiora brings a madman wielding a child's science project to fight Gideon's Total White Domination!

Also, a quick run through my thoughts on the Age of Annihilation - tacking it here even though it is not a battle report, at least it is new scape!

Old August 26th, 2022, 09:55 PM

Re: N O P E is how AotP spells blue

Another SAVAGE game of Jace versus Nissa. This is blue in true nuisance form:

Old August 27th, 2022, 04:46 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I really need to get this back out and play it again. Now that I've got all the speed paint stuff, it's time to hit them all with white primer and go to town. I think I'm just gonna hit my painted ones from years ago with primer as well and repaint them while I'm at it. I've got two sets of each of these boxes. I think if the models where distinguished enough, I don't think it'd be terrible to run multiple squads of each one, do you? Example: 2 rhox veterans, or 2 Leslie phantoms? I don't know, guess I'll find out soon. Enough. Really looking forward to painting the two eldrazi runners. That art looks better than all the art. Haha. I've been watching the office again, so many office references. Thanks for sharing always loved your batreps and still have the Van Nessing you sent me so long ago from winning one of your events on here.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 27th, 2022, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I really need to get this back out and play it again. Now that I've got all the speed paint stuff, it's time to hit them all with white primer and go to town. I think I'm just gonna hit my painted ones from years ago with primer as well and repaint them while I'm at it. I've got two sets of each of these boxes. I think if the models where distinguished enough, I don't think it'd be terrible to run multiple squads of each one, do you? Example: 2 rhox veterans, or 2 Leslie phantoms? I don't know, guess I'll find out soon. Enough. Really looking forward to painting the two eldrazi runners. That art looks better than all the art. Haha. I've been watching the office again, so many office references. Thanks for sharing always loved your batreps and still have the Van Nessing you sent me so long ago from winning one of your events on here.
But AotP is a perfect unpainted child! I have one of each set (includes the regular first set and the bonus set, so technically I have two copies of the first AotP set) and I still have no plans for painting my AotP unless some magical angel appears and offers to do a professional job completely free of charge...

Too many of AotP squads' sculpts look too similar - I think the Rhox are amongst the hardest to tell apart; the three are almost all in the same pose!

BTW I am going to organize an AotP tournament over Tabletop Simulator - if you are interested, let me know or keep an eye out for the announcement here at Heroscapers!

The Office is definitely an undying classic to me. I can always watch that show. Glad you love Van Nessing! Thanks for watching and checking in!
Old March 9th, 2023, 05:08 PM

Re: TWO NEW BATTLES of AotP custom figure playtesting!

Hey all! I've been having tons of fun playing the new Pokemon and Fire Emblem games, but my buddy Arcanis joined me to play a game of AotP this recent weekend! We livestreamed a couple of games to playtest a new Gideon design (part of our eventual AotP customs expansion) that we have been talking about for some months now.

Check out the battles here, and let me know what you think of new Gideon and his abilities!
Old March 21st, 2023, 12:01 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Superheroes+GCT game!

Cool! I know it’s an old post but I’m happy to see that you used what my son and I created back in the day for using interactive terrain, as well as some of our buildings. When I do run HeroScape these days it’s almost always supers and we still use our smashing and throwing rules. We had simplified the rules a while back. I believe they’re still written out in one of the last posts in my old custom terrain thread if you still need them.
Old April 28th, 2023, 01:14 PM

Re: AoA build & battle scenario!

Recently, while looking around for Age of Annihilation rules, I came across this AoA scenario somewhere on the internet, asked my wife to try a round of it with me:

However, I didn't want to fish out the bunch of my 24 hexers, which are at the bottom of the friggin tote that contains the rest of my dozen sets of terrain... So, I considered my AotP terrain for a quick fix... And realized that just one of the AotP boards is literally equivalent to two connected 24 hexers, in such a way that 4 of the AotP boards covers for the base layer of the scenario:

Since my AotP terrain is readily available (love AotP, playtesting AotP customs HMU if you want in,) we used ~2 sets of AotP terrain to build our map, placing one piece at a time, including the ruins! Final product:

Then, we rolled our D20s a few times to get semi-random armies from a semi-random pool of cards. The sexiest being in scapedom is teamed up with dumb aliens, a violent ape, and failurestrike samurai. My old lady was quite excited to get the Aubrien Archers and the zettian robots, but less enthusiastic about Dragonspine and Warforged (it's like she knew they were DnD and not Heroscape aesthetic.)

AND SO IT BEGINS!

I win initiative and walk my glorious king of scapedom up a bit. My wife moves the Aubrien up and nails a Frenzy. And again. And again.... And again... 18, 16, 17, 20, filling my beautiful beast with 4 wounds worth of arrows (must be hundreds of arrows in his chest at this point!) Then I move the violent beast Carr forward, murdering an elf with his gigantic 2 attack, and my wife brings up her Zettians.

I send Morpheus in, shooting at an elf, missing, and then failing to kill another elf with his sword. Elves on the attack and defense glyphs repeatedly shoot back and deal 3 damage to Carr. The handsome Pulverizer (what a brutal label; he's just a muscular chad that just wants to give you a hug, don't be so mean!) strolls nearby the big middle hill.

I win initiative and send my secret weapon, ogre elf-hugger, to the high ground, rolling 5 dice against a lower elf. In true Heroscape fashion, I get a completely undeserved (and frankly racist) 5 non-skulls attack roll and my wife rolls 2 shields, killing the sexiest beast of all time in the middle of my own attack, #smhmyhead. I may file a lawsuit against Hasbro for the VIOLENT THEFT I experienced here. I took a picture as evidence of Hasbro's hate toward me:

Luckily, my OM 2 and 3 on the Marro dirtbags, they go in and feast on elves, while my wife's stupid robots clunk forward.

Ape Carr dies to robot targeting systems in the next round, and the aliens shoot back at the bloodthirsty logicsacks with total futility.

Giving up on these Marro freaks, I begrudgingly dump my OMs on samurai and send them in, while the alien freaks are killed by a flurry of lethal flying fluffy teddy bears (I assume the zettian guards shoot teddies; I don't know what their ammunition is by lore.) The zettians did not move from their high positions, but the samurai are closing in.

Murderbots win initiative and one samurai is erased by a lethal dose of teddies. Out of rage, I begin an "occupy" movement of the defense glyph with one samurai, and send the other samurai into engagement with a zettian. Robot attempts to police the defense glyph, but fails. Counterstrike terminates the other zettian guard when it attacks the adjacent failurestrike samurai.

Shortly into this round, the other zettian dies to counterstrike. While maintaining the global offensive power of defense +1, I send the other samurai in front of my wife's start zone. He closes his eyes in fear, covers his face and sticks his sword out, and 80 points of knockoff robots play shish kabob on it.

Then, the final showdown begins against lizard man. Spamming his fire breathing, he safely kills the otherwise lucky samurai and then my last stinky alien. A final combat between the last failurestrike samurai and 4-wounds Rhogar ensues. As you'd expect for Heroscape, the superior figure wins.

Pretty sure counterstrike killed an elf archer, both zettians, and all 3 warforged this game, lol. Samurai probably killed ~250 points worth of figures, while the Ogre only committed suicide on my OM, Carr killed 1 elf, and the drudge killed... 4 elves? GGWP

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports