Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 3rd, 2022, 01:52 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
New Myth - Sniper! Myths of Valhalla by Ryguy

It's official. This is a series now (more like an anthology). This is a collection of stories of my favorite games and favorite moments in Heroscape, written in the fashion of fictional short stories. I'm calling them "Myths of Valhalla" because none of these are intended to be canon or connected with each other at all. Some of them may be pretty intense, some of them may be pretty goofy. Some are shorter, some are longer. Under each header there are some brief notes before each story, detailing what game the story was from and why I chose to write about it. They're listed top to bottom in reverse order of writing, but they can be read in any order.

Please enjoy my newest story, Sniper.

Sniper
Spoiler Alert!

Trophy
Spoiler Alert!

Hero
Spoiler Alert!

Marshmallows
Spoiler Alert!

Silence
Spoiler Alert!

Betrayal
Spoiler Alert!

P.S. Like any good writer, I'm always happy to hear feedback, whether it is positive or constructively critical. Let me know what you think! Also, as a shameless self-promotion, I do have several fiction novels available on Amazon. You can find the newest one here. If you enjoyed these stories, you may enjoy my other work, even if they don't have anything to do with your favorite game.

Last edited by ryguy266; April 21st, 2024 at 12:07 PM. Reason: New myth!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction