Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 29th, 2012, 12:22 PM

ehobe is surprisingly tart
Re: Looking to get started

Howdy Switch, we are fellow heroscapers out of Cobourg, about an hour east of Toronto. We've been able to find some
heroscape stuff at the Hairy tarantula in T.O. they have 3
locations I believe. We also get together periodically in the
city for tourni's and smaller Heroscape sorties throughout the
year. P.M. me if you want to hook up , my son and I have
a group of local heroscapers who get together here as well in cobourg. ehobe
Old May 29th, 2012, 02:48 PM

Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby!

I can vouch for Auggie too- good prices, reasonable shipping to Canada, and if you keep your eye out, sometimes you can find some great deals on his site too!

In TO you might try kijiji - it's a website like Craigslist but it seems to be more active in Canada. I've got some good buys there- usually master sets- which is what you need. Stuff can move pretty fast so it's best to check everyday.
Old May 29th, 2012, 03:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

For C3G figures, most of them are Heroclix figures and don't feel obligated to buy a specific sculpt. For example, there are already 6+ different Batman minis available, plus a few more will come out next month for the movie tie-in, then I see next fall they are putting another Batman comic themed set. So you can just pick one that you like, is easy for you to get your hands on, and is low in price and use that one for your games.

I have been buying most of my Heroclix from Miniature Market, CoolStuffInc, and Troll & Toad. Not really sure what the shipping to Canada charges are for any of those sites though. I generally shop and compare the prices & availability of figures I want between all 3 before making an order as the same figure can go for different prices on each site. I have a few hundred figures now and I'd say around 75% of them were had for $1 or less.
Old May 30th, 2012, 07:25 PM

Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker

Is there any reason to use his web site over his eBay auctions?
Old June 3rd, 2012, 10:38 PM

Switch Woo who?

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the useful tips/help. The warm welcome was much appreciated, and to update, I now have the marvel expansion set on its way from the U.S., as well as a bunch of stuff from Auggie's, including the "Warriors of Eberron" full set, a 1'x1' grassland mat, and some assorted terrain! Very excited to get playing!
Old June 3rd, 2012, 10:48 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Also C3V is expanding Scape:

Welcome to C3V!!!

Booster 1 of Wave 15 is coming soon.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 17th, 2012, 11:30 PM

buckeyefan837 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonesaw View Post
If I'm not mistaken, his ebay auctions costs slightly more which makes you want to buy from his website.
Old July 18th, 2012, 06:54 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyefan837 View Post
Quote:
If I'm not mistaken, his ebay auctions costs slightly more which makes you want to buy from his website.
I think the difference in price is to cover Epay fees.
Old July 18th, 2012, 10:31 AM

buckeyefan837 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Quote:
That makes more sense.
Old July 18th, 2012, 03:50 PM

Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby!

If you don't have the Swarm of the Marro set, I'd look into getting that rulebook. It's the most up to date. I don't remember if Auggie's has any, but if you Personal Message him I bet he has a few lying around. And it may pique your interest into getting more terrain types.

rolls one less defense die against figures who like him.
Old July 18th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypto-Knight View Post
If you don't have the Swarm of the Marro set, I'd look into getting that rulebook. It's the most up to date. I don't remember if Auggie's has any, but if you Personal Message him I bet he has a few lying around. And it may pique your interest into getting more terrain types.
Do you mean dungeon?
Old July 19th, 2012, 08:47 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Exactly....our prices on average are about 10-20% more on Ebay. Sometimes this is built into the shipping so it's not always apparent. Our store shipping is flat rate no matter how much you buy and our Ebay shipping is +.25 after the first item. Often, on cheap $1 items we don't charge more on Ebay because the extra we need to make to cover fees is in this 25 cents. Finally and more importantly, I stock the webstore first and try to keep it better stocked than Ebay. If I only have a couple of something it's webstore only then as I get extras I sell them off through Ebay. For me Ebay has just become a source of NEW customers and there is very little reason for anyone who knows about our webstore to shop there (from us).
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion