Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 16th, 2018, 06:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Lobster's Public Design Workshop

Invisible Women.
Old September 16th, 2018, 08:16 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

OP updated with Zombie Giant-Man.
Old September 16th, 2018, 08:31 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

T'Challa Snack is a cool power. The markers have to be black, right? I could see each one having a different body part on it, to represent him munching them off. Zombie Galacti is supposed to represent when they ate Galactus and absorbed his powers, right? If so, I always imagined those versions being a bit more powerful than this, but my memory on the comic is a bit hazy.
Old September 16th, 2018, 08:38 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Zombie Galacti is their team that travels the cosmos looking for food I was hoping to avoid some of the Power cosmic stuff with these guys in order to keep costs down.
Old December 4th, 2018, 07:35 AM

I took a stab at 50% Chad. I’d dig some feedback especially from anyone who knows the character as there isn’t much about him online.
Old December 4th, 2018, 07:57 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

From what I can remember of the character that's a decent write-up- I don't really remember him doing a whole lot

What's up with claymation?
Old December 4th, 2018, 08:38 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice. You may want to put a size restriction on Massive Kick. I do not see him kicking back Master Mold one space especially if Chad lacks SS.
Maybe Small and Medium and move then one space for each skull over what the opponent rolls. So if you 3 skulls and they roll 1, you can move them two spaces.
Old December 4th, 2018, 08:38 AM

Nice. You may want to put a size restriction on Massive Kick. I do not see him kicking back Master Mold one space especially if Chad lacks SS.
Maybe Small and Medium and move then one space for each skull over what the opponent rolls. So if you 3 skulls and they roll 1, you can move them two spaces.
Old December 4th, 2018, 09:41 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

My MrNobody draft has him working with Insane, Unstable, and Troubled figures. I didn't think we were going to actually make any of his teammates. Maybe we could axe one of those personalities and replace it with one that works for all the Brotherhood of Dada/Nada characters that aren't lunatics or don't have clearly defined personalities?
Old December 4th, 2018, 09:48 AM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
My MrNobody draft has him working with Insane, Unstable, and Troubled figures. I didn't think we were going to actually make any of his teammates. Maybe we could axe one of those personalities and replace it with one that works for all the Brotherhood of Dada/Nada characters that aren't lunatics or don't have clearly defined personalities?

Or just instate something like "Absurd" as a personality and add that to the list?

Old December 4th, 2018, 09:58 AM
Just A Head

Yeah, I was thinking Bizarre cause I felt like it described a lot of them, but Absurd describes a lot of them too.
Old December 4th, 2018, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnobody View Post
yeah, i was thinking bizarre cause i felt like it described a lot of them, but absurd describes a lot of them too.
ahem
DO YOUR PAPERS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy