Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old June 12th, 2010, 03:28 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Iron Golem PreRelease Discussion

Okay here's the Iron Golem card that the Guru posted. I see a massive defense wall for the Firestorm Army.

Fire Elemental
Kurrok the Elementalist
Brunak (Carry Kurrok)
Obsidian Guards (Need Love)
Iron Golem

Whatever amount of units is up to you. A Beat the Heat Army.
Iron Tough is gonna cause a lot of problems

EDIT: Picture fixed with bigger image option.

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!

Last edited by Majora's Incarnation; June 12th, 2010 at 04:07 PM.
Old June 12th, 2010, 03:34 PM

Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker
Re: Iron Golem PreRelease Discussion

We like to think the Obsidian Guards never happened in my house. My 2 squads haven't stepped onto the board in a long time. But the Golems really boost the Firestorm.

I like Facts.
Old June 12th, 2010, 03:37 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Could you spell out Iron Tough in the first post? It's really tough to read in the scan.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old June 12th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Could you spell out Iron Tough in the first post? It's really tough to read in the scan.
Two automatic shields against Special Attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old June 12th, 2010, 03:40 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demerean View Post
We like to think the Obsidian Guards never happened in my house. My 2 squads haven't stepped onto the board in a long time. But the Golems really boost the Firestorm.
Poor Guys. But I think having at least two of these (Iron Golems) with Kurrok as a metal sheild, and the rest of the points spent on Fire Elementals x amount.
Iron Golem x 2 200 Points
Kurrok the Elementalist 150 Points?
Fire Elemental x 3 105 Points
Total: 455
Spend a couple of points on something ranged

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old June 12th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
When rolling defense dice against a special attack, this Iron Golem always adds 2 automatic shileds to whatever is rolled
Old June 12th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Iron Golem A.K.A. the Q9 counter!

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old June 12th, 2010, 03:54 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I love the Q9 counter. Now we need a Raelin counter (maybe if Heirloom counteracts defensive aura's) and a better Deathreaver counter.
Old June 12th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
I love the Q9 counter. Now we need a Raelin counter (maybe if Heirloom counteracts defensive aura's) and a better Deathreaver counter.
Yeah. If only there were some new figures that let you move guys out of those auras, or move those Deathreavers off of glyphs.

That'd be cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old June 12th, 2010, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
Yeah. If only there were some new figures that let you move guys out of those auras, or move those Deathreavers off of glyphs.

That'd be cool.

I know! How about a Drow Chainfighter!! That would be a great idea!

Old June 12th, 2010, 04:05 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the clarification guys. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has trouble reading the text on the reduced size card images. It would be nice if it was presented in a more readable format in the first post.

Majoria's Incarnation, here's a link to the full size image. If you replace the link the first post with this one, people will be able to click the card image for a more readable one.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old June 12th, 2010, 04:05 PM

master4sword knows what's in an order marker master4sword knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Iron Golem A.K.A. the Q9 counter!
Q9 still has some chance if he uses his regular attack of 4 (5 on height), as he's got a 38% chance of inflicting a wound with it (50.7% if he has height). Though, once the Iron Golem closes the distance, the Golem has a 47% chance of wounding Q9 in an attack.

Of course, Queglix is worthless here; he'd have to use 3 dice to even have a chance of wounding, and then he'd have to land 3 skulls against a whiff for one damage.

Not bad for a 100 point figure.

Last edited by master4sword; June 12th, 2010 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Not a GREAT chance for Q9, but a chance nonetheless. Statistics taken from the Probability Tables.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units