Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Which of these deserves the 'W'?
Harmc 1 10.00%
Utgar's Rabbit 3 30.00%
Králik 1 10.00%
Bloodthirsty Hare 2 20.00%
Dreg Mera 1 10.00%
Wererabbit 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 29th, 2016, 02:57 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
Re: Dr. G's Contest Poll - CONGRATS CJTHEMIGHTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Congratulations @CJtheMighty !

Great contest @Dr.Goomonkey ! Looking forward to the one in May!
Thanks! I am also looking forward to the one in May @Dr.Goomonkey .

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old March 29th, 2016, 09:11 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Fantastic! I love the enthusiasm! I think, however, that there is not going to be a contest in May, the next contest will be in June. I'm gonna go down to seasonally instead of bimonthly, 6 per year seems daunting to keep up.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 29th, 2016, 09:49 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Fantastic! I love the enthusiasm! I think, however, that there is not going to be a contest in May, the next contest will be in June. I'm gonna go down to seasonally instead of bimonthly, 6 per year seems daunting to keep up.
Oh, :/ Ah well, looking forward to the one in June!

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old March 30th, 2016, 10:35 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJtheMighty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Oh, :/ Ah well, looking forward to the one in June!
As am I! And congrats again @CJtheMighty !
Old May 30th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Just posting to say I'm really looking forward to the June competition!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 3rd, 2016, 04:30 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

@Dr.Goomonkey , any idea when the next of these contests will start? I'm quite looking forward to it.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 4th, 2016, 09:09 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Tomorrow afternoon!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards