Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Old September 16th, 2020, 03:59 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: HoME Maps

Yes, what Chris Perkins said, @Vydar is the man . I'm glad you posted the map here.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 16th, 2020, 04:03 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Per my suggestion, I'm announcing here that I'm working on an Amon Hen map.

I'll post a rough draft once I have the .hsc file finished.
Old September 16th, 2020, 05:30 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just realized I don't actually know how to post a file to the heroscapers.com download section; never uploaded a map before.

So I'm putting a screenshot of the rendered view here, and created a public dropbox folder with the .HSC file and a few additional screenshots here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u9im9x9g6...cpVsmm-Va?dl=0

If anyone can point me to instructions on uploading the HSC file to heroscapers.com I'll add that.

This is definitely quite raw. It's not symmetric, which I'm fine with, but I think it'll definitely take some tweaking to get the balance better if nothing else if we end up going with something like this.

Requirements:
1 MS1
2 RttFF
1 FotA

My original goal was only 1 RttFF, but I wasn't able to get the central building built with only 1 so I ended up upping it to 2 for version 1.

Any thoughts/feedback would be great. Happy to make changes or start over depending on where we end up.

Last edited by Chris Perkins; September 17th, 2020 at 02:45 PM.
Old September 17th, 2020, 02:48 PM

I did another rough draft map, this time of Balin's Tomb.

It uses BftU x2 & FotA x1.

I put several screenshots and the HSC file at the same dropbox location:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u9im9x9g6...cpVsmm-Va?dl=0

I'm very new to creating "competitive" maps, and these are rough drafts that I only spent ~ 30 minutes on each, but I wanted to get something tangible created as a starting point since these are the 2 biggest battles in Fellowship of the Ring.
Old September 17th, 2020, 05:34 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

The Balin's Tomb one looks a little big to me.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs