Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 20th, 2011, 01:21 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack188 View Post
Hey now. We've never done anything to get blamed for, other than doing nothing.
I've got my eyes on you, Quack188.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old May 20th, 2011, 01:41 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack188 View Post
Hey now. We've never done anything to get blamed for, other than doing nothing, while we're burning down the White House.
Fixed.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Last edited by Xn F M; May 20th, 2011 at 01:42 AM. Reason: fixed the grammar in the fix, though I think there should be a semicolon in there somewhere . . . .
Old May 21st, 2011, 12:20 AM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Realized I should probably post a link to this here-The Soldiers of Valhalla is looking for a new judge!

Old May 21st, 2011, 05:05 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would like to submit qt.bangerang's Horned Skull Champion. The figure used is the Reapers' Legendary Encounters Bugbear Champion

Availability:

I have found several on Ebay. Many of the sellers had 7-10

CCG Armory allowed me to add 200 to my cart.

Auggies has said that he can continue to order them.

The cost of the figure ranges from 3-4 dollars.

Playability:

The ability Rabble Rouser allows you to regather the Goblin cutters after they have been demolished or sacrificed. At 25 points I would probably take four.

Here is a link to the pre submission for Auggies website.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=35514
Old May 21st, 2011, 07:30 PM

In theory I really like the interaction between the Brutes and the Cutters, in practice, not so much. I'm not sure how much the HSC will improve that (OM on him as opposed to the Cutters: move 5 figs, attack with 1, versus move 4 figs, attack with 4), but I'd like to give him a chance.

I vote YES to review the Horned Skull Champion by qt.bangarang.

Old May 21st, 2011, 08:57 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I agree with Kilometer and...

I vote YES to review the Horned Skull Champion by qt.bangarang.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old May 21st, 2011, 09:21 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yes to reviewing qt. bangerang's Horned Skull Champion. It'll be interesting to see how he works & if his price is correct.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 21st, 2011, 11:39 PM

Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior by Paronychodon is a well-balanced and well-priced custom that serves solidly as an end-game clean-up unit.

Unfortunately, through the couple dozen games I played him his utilitarian role failed to spark with me.

He has an excellent base move, but with his humble range of 5 he rarely gets to take full advantage of it and can often easily be engaged. His relatively short range also makes it nearly impossible to keep him out of range of enemy units, and his 4/2 life/defense combo doesn't keep him alive very long, even when he can gain height.

Tyrian's specific combination of powers isn't seen on any official unit, but he feels very similiar to Syvarris and Atlaga, except he lacks their trade-mark ability to help him stand out.

I had the best luck with him when I kept him back until the end of the game, then dashed him out to take advantage of his double attack to assassinate my opponent's last few units.

Regretably this is a fairly narrow role, and I didn't feel like Tyrian brought much new to the table, therefore I vote NO to induct Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior.

Old May 22nd, 2011, 06:13 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

First, I want to thank Tiranx for the nomination. Also, Dad_scaper for all of the feed back he has given me for all of my customs.

As killometer mentioned OM management is key with him. And just him and cutters alone is not competitive enough to win most games. You need something to give range and deal with special attacks.
Old May 23rd, 2011, 01:50 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
I would like to submit qt.bangerang's Horned Skull Champion. The figure used is the Reapers' Legendary Encounters Bugbear Champion

Availability:

I have found several on Ebay. Many of the sellers had 7-10

CCG Armory allowed me to add 200 to my cart.

Auggies has said that he can continue to order them.

The cost of the figure ranges from 3-4 dollars.

Playability:

The ability Rabble Rouser allows you to regather the Goblin cutters after they have been demolished or sacrificed. At 25 points I would probably take four.

Here is a link to the pre submission for Auggies website.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=35514
I'm intrigued by this unit and vote YES to review it.
Old May 23rd, 2011, 01:54 PM

Horned Skull Champion by qt.bangerang has received 4 YES to review votes (1Mmirg, Dad_Scaper, Killometer, ZBeeblebrox) and moves on in the process.

Last edited by Killometer; May 23rd, 2011 at 09:00 PM.
Old May 25th, 2011, 06:01 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Yeah, I guess that how each project functions shouldn't have any influence on how they are packaged here. Really it's where each project gets their customs that seperates them, imo. To me it just makes the most sense to keep the SoV units with the threads they originated in.
I'm not sure if I should quote this or not, but as an occasional browser of the SOV I just had a really hard time finding the discussion thread.

First I looked in the "C3V and SOV" subforum. I found the display thread, but no SOV discussion!!! So then I clicked around some and... well obviously I found it.

Would it be possible to have this thread both in the subforum and its original place? Or perhaps you just should take SOV out of the subforum completely? The current organization is just confusing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs