Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old October 4th, 2020, 09:35 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Movement, terrain, bonuses "Cheat Sheet"

Let me start by saying that I was just too damn lazy to search..

Did anyone ever make a 1 sheet that consolidated all of the rules pertaining to

Terrain: Stop when entering water, bonus road movement, LAVA BAD, Double spaced unit movement and placement etc....

I'm trying to find something that makes it easier for new players to jump right in

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old October 4th, 2020, 09:45 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Movement, terrain, bonuses "Cheat Sheet"

Not exactly what you're looking for, but this might work, plus it comes with probability tables.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=5039

Credit: DanieLoche

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 4th, 2020, 07:48 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

This thread and .pdf as well. Really useful!
Old October 5th, 2020, 10:00 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

In Addition to above, see:

Last edited by lefton4ya; October 5th, 2020 at 10:29 AM.
Old October 6th, 2020, 08:56 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
This thread and .pdf as well. Really useful!

Its telling me:

Hahnarama, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I me ME the GRAND OL" MAN of HEROSCAPE! USer #2 on this site....me! The impudence.....the audacity !!!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old October 7th, 2020, 06:38 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The ego.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 7th, 2020, 12:26 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Hahnarama - try these from @Grison 's Feedback on rules summary for novice tournament
Heroscape Rules Summary (Tournament) ver 1-1.pdf
Heroscape Rules Summary (Tournament) ver 1-1.zip
Old October 7th, 2020, 03:33 PM
Huge Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
The ego.
Listen after the passing of "The Rev" I am, yes I know Grandpa Jeeter uh I mean Lonewolf is older than me, I am officially the GoM of Scape.

So show some respect

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old October 7th, 2020, 04:25 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I mean it’s only the thread below this one in this section.
Old October 7th, 2020, 08:15 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
The ego.
Listen after the passing of "The Rev" I am, yes I know Grandpa Jeeter uh I mean Lonewolf is older than me, I am officially the GoM of Scape.

So show some respect
If you are younger than Jeter, than you are not even close to me, creator of the Wise Man Tournament. In fact, I may be older than the Rev was. Every year brings more and more seasoned citizen discounts my way.
Old October 8th, 2020, 09:42 PM
Huge Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
That's the link that won't allow me to download

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old October 8th, 2020, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
That's the link that won't allow me to download
That link worked for me. Opened a new blank tab and automatically started the download. Will probably ask you to save the downloaded file, then automatically close the blank tab and open the .pdf.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's