Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 15th, 2021, 10:44 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Sentinel)

Old January 15th, 2021, 10:49 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Professor X)

Adding Rover in seems like it would help that army a good bit handle, that seems like a solid enough build. Mutants would definitely have issues with it.

We all know Professor X, he's got some of the best bonding in the game with a strong assortment of units. Easy A+/5 for me
Old January 15th, 2021, 10:53 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

He's vulnerable to autowounders and throwers.

Aside from that it's all positive. Mutants are top notch because of him.
Old January 15th, 2021, 10:58 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

One of my favorite LDs and probably one of my five favorite units. I think there's enough diversity in hub leaders at this point that I'd call him A, not A+, but he's right up there. Psychic Defense X is a huge defensive power as well, but if you get him close enough to the action to use it, he can be vulnerable.

He's actually not a terrible closer either. I've had end game with him versus a full life Captain America before and he's used that special attack and Psychic Defense X to win it.

A/5.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 15th, 2021, 11:28 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Definitely an iconic C3G design. Professor X is one of those cards you just can’t imagine the C3G without. Angel is one of his best pairings, able to carry Prof X of up to keep him within that 10-range aura (necessary on some maps), and for the ability to rescue him in case he gets attacked.
Old January 15th, 2021, 12:16 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
One of my favorite LDs and probably one of my five favorite units. I think there's enough diversity in hub leaders at this point that I'd call him A, not A+, but he's right up there. Psychic Defense X is a huge defensive power as well, but if you get him close enough to the action to use it, he can be vulnerable.

He's actually not a terrible closer either. I've had end game with him versus a full life Captain America before and he's used that special attack and Psychic Defense X to win it.

A/5.

I just recently offed a wounded Super Man with his special attack at the end of a game. That was pretty epic.
Old January 15th, 2021, 12:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I get a lot of use out of Professor X. I think he's a solid A. Mister Fantastic has higher upside on his Leadership but it's less consistent.

Professor X, Iceman, Jean Grey, Cyclops (I), Angel and Beast are still a top tier 1000 point testing army.
Old January 15th, 2021, 01:01 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I talk way too much about Dr. Doom, and I may have brought this up before, but as with Magneto, Mental Shield makes him an excellent Professor X hunter. Doom can just move in on him, and Prof must rely on his students to save him, but can't offer them protection in return.

Once Doom moves adjacent, Professor X on his own with his move of 4 can't always escape the range of Elaborate Pit Trip, and might just end up back where he started, plus an auto-wound.

And if Doom Power Drains Professor X, Doom now has PDX and TBSA, which unlike Doom, Professor X is susceptible to.

Makes for a very appropriately scary villain, and reminds me of this old debate about which of the two would win in a Chess match and in a Presidential run:
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forum...ssor-x-650306/

One thing I always marvel at with C3G designs is the way Move and Range values alone encourage very comic book-y exciting matchups.
For example, again with Doom and the range on his Specials, when pit against Doctor Strange and his Range/Range of specials, it really makes these characters come alive just when Theoryscaping.
These designs guarantee bombastic battles rich with character and personality.
Old January 15th, 2021, 01:08 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think that near reliance on Angel is what holds Prof X back from full A+ status. But as a 310 point block, Prof X and Angel probably qualify as A+ for me.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 15th, 2021, 05:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I'd give Prof X a 5 star rating. Double mutant turns can really scale up well when playing in higher point games where his team consist of a couple 280+ point units. Then that X reveal power can also be a game changer, taking away your opponents turns while getting 2 turns per OM yourself. It's a fine line to walk in putting him at risk and maximizing the use of the X though.
Old January 17th, 2021, 05:42 PM

Old January 17th, 2021, 05:45 PM

He's pretty fun. I wish there were a way to make him regenerate faster and at less of a cost. His cost being tied to the idea that he'll come back at least once can be pretty rough.

C/3

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy