Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old May 11th, 2010, 07:24 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: Remarkable Post Counts Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsons Scaper View Post
Oh... Ummm... I had a brain fart.... I posted that thinking that the numbers were in numerical order.... I switched the location of the 2 & 3 (Mentally...)
Best remarkable number post in a long time! (my next one will be 12345; but not in that order)
Old May 12th, 2010, 10:30 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsons Scaper View Post
Oh... Ummm... I had a brain fart.... I posted that thinking that the numbers were in numerical order.... I switched the location of the 2 & 3 (Mentally...)
Both in your post count and in the image. Very remarkable indeed!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old May 12th, 2010, 12:56 PM

FOOTBALLDUDE88 is surprisingly tart

I just hit 400 a few days ago.
FBD88

VOTE FEN HYDRA IN
UBR 2011!! ALL HAIL
FEN HYDRA,
IMMORTAL FEN
HYDRA
Old May 12th, 2010, 12:58 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOOTBALLDUDE88 View Post
FBD88

I think people are missing the "point"

The "REMARKABLE POST" should be the post you make in this thread...not one you made in the past and forgot about.

Old May 12th, 2010, 05:24 PM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOOTBALLDUDE88 View Post
FBD88

I think people are missing the "point"

The "REMARKABLE POST" should be the post you make in this thread...not one you made in the past and forgot about.

As long as they're posting HERE and not in other threads (that was the original impulse, if I recall it correctly), I'm fine.

Speaking of which, some time in the future I'm going to be posting #50,000. I think I'll celebrate it now!
[img]imagine an image with 50000 in it[/img]

Last edited by Revdyer; May 13th, 2010 at 08:12 AM.
Old May 12th, 2010, 05:41 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Yes, very near in the future that will be

I think I'll celebrate my 12,000 now.
Old May 12th, 2010, 05:43 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

Gee, rev, could you have chosen a pic that gobbled up more bandwidth?

And why the high res image on money? Some how to counterfeit site or something?

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by Rÿchean; May 12th, 2010 at 07:34 PM.
Old May 13th, 2010, 08:12 AM

Sorry for the hi-res money. I didn't give it a lot of thought, obviously.
Old May 13th, 2010, 09:31 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Speaking of which, some time in the future I'm going to be posting #50,000. I think I'll celebrate it now!
Cool. As long as we're "time travelling," I'd like to retro-celebrate my first post.

First Post!

Get it? Picard calls him “Number One” and since Star Trek uses Time Travel I thought….uh…*cough*….retro...er...yeah.

Number One!

Old May 13th, 2010, 02:15 PM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness

30!

Meaning that my reputation boons actually do something now!

And while I'm at it, I think I'll celebrate my 10,000th post now.
almost10000!
Old May 13th, 2010, 02:47 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Sorry for the hi-res money. I didn't give it a lot of thought, obviously.
Well crap...I didn't want you to get rid of it; I just wanted to be able to mess with you about posting it. Now you get rid of it and I just look like an A-hole. Thanks Rev!

5226 - 52 is double of 26; now all be envious

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by Rÿchean; May 13th, 2010 at 02:54 PM.
Old May 13th, 2010, 02:54 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rÿchean View Post
I just look like an A-hole.
To the Title Advocacy Thread!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General