Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old January 1st, 2010, 02:51 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy0715 View Post
No one seems to be wanting my raknars vision. New up for free is a squad of blastatrons.
Okay, let's keep this going - I'm interested in that squad if that offer is still good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Blood View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy0715 View Post
Okay, I recieved my Nakitas.
Up for free I offer: a Raknars Vision minus the Jotun.

I accepted That Guy0715's offer. I am now paying forward:

My custom painted Marro Warriors. I will note that since the picture was taken, I have painted the red on the bases over with DecoArt Americana Espresso Brown, a perfect match to the color of the Heroscape bases, minus the shine.
Uh oh. I saw Uchia Blood's PM, and responded to it before I saw Sherman Davies' post which came first. How 'bout I send them both since they want different items.

Spoiler Alert!
Old January 1st, 2010, 09:33 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

+rep for your great generosity.

Keep it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old January 1st, 2010, 09:54 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I won't be needing the Blasts, but +rep from me as well for the generosity.
Old January 3rd, 2010, 01:11 PM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am a bit lost... What is up for offers now?

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old January 3rd, 2010, 01:23 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by winonavampire View Post
I am a bit lost... What is up for offers now?
I'll update the front page with the new offers in a minute....

EDIT: Should be up to date now!

Last edited by Lord Pyre; January 3rd, 2010 at 01:30 PM.
Old January 8th, 2010, 10:34 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

REGULUS, has accepted my custom painted Marro Warriors, it is now up to him to offer something to everyone.
Old January 9th, 2010, 09:41 PM
What is Sarcasm?

REGULUS is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Blood View Post
REGULUS, has accepted my custom painted Marro Warriors, it is now up to him to offer something to everyone.
I've got some Marvel/DC Heroclix and Mage Knight figures up for my trade. I'll make a specific list with pictures in a few days - it's inventory time and things are crazy for me at the moment so bare with me...

I want my FANTASTIC FOUR!!!
...and Skrulls
Old January 11th, 2010, 09:44 PM
What is Sarcasm?

Here's what I've got for Round One of the trade:

8 Heroclix (DC/Marvel/Indy):
Shadowcat
Pete Wisdom
Brood
Johnny Alpha (from Judge Dredd?)
The Hood
Trickster
Steel
Brainiac 13

8 Mage Knight:
Khamsin Fuser (x2) - perfect 2-man ranged squad for Jandar
Mystic Draconum - a mage for Aquilla
Infantry Captain - maybe repaint as another flagbearer
Gorgon - Utgar
Wrath Golem - Vydar maybe
Brass Golem - ditto
Skull Warder - just screams Utgar

And perfect for the release of DnDscape: 2 Mage Knight treasure chests!

I have alot more to trade in the future as well, I just chose these at random. My brother and I tried to get into Heroclix and Mage Knight, but it never took. These are great for anyone interested in making customs - I kept a few for that purpose, but the rest are up for grabs in the future if anyone is interested (about 20 Heroclix, and 30 Mage Knight left). I have a picture of them all, if your curious to see them I'll email it to you.

I've finally had a chance to compile a list of all the non-Heroscape miniatures I've got. I'm posting them in the regular trade thread as well so if your interesting in what I have I'll gladly let you pick and choose your own assortment from the List so long as you pay it forward, too!

...and Skrulls

Last edited by REGULUS; January 24th, 2010 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Update
Old January 27th, 2010, 08:19 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

removed. Don't give a child unfettered access to the internet.

Last edited by Alexandros; June 12th, 2023 at 12:12 PM.
Old January 27th, 2010, 08:58 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll take that offer and offer up something this weekend when I get a chance to be at home. More than likely I will put out some C3G stuff that I have rebased.
~ET86

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old January 27th, 2010, 09:06 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
I'll take that offer and offer up something this weekend when I get a chance to be at home. More than likely I will put out some C3G stuff that I have rebased.
~ET86
Ooh, if it's C3G stuff, I'll gladly take it. I'm itching to try it out, while also not willing to go to the trouble of getting the figures >.>

I'll figure something out to offer, if I get accepted as well ^_^

Wow, three acceptances in an hour. Must be a record.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old January 27th, 2010, 09:58 PM
What is Sarcasm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom_killed_Superman View Post
I'm going to accept Regulus's offer if he'll allow it. Here's what I have to offer either way.
HEROSCAPE STUFF
Some translucent sparkly water tiles (Maybe 10-15, all the ones I have)
A glyph of sturla from Mallidon's Prophecy
An extra Grut Orc and Roman soldier for use for customs, base removal, backup figs, whatever.

OTHER STUFF
A D&D Young Green Dragon

Heroclix Figures- Ghost Rider (Too big for single bases) and Juggernaut
*these figures have no bases, but are ready to be glued on any base and then played*

An old style Wonder Woman heroclix figure (w/ base)

I may be able to throw in some more figures for customs if this is not wanted/generous enough.
Deal VkS, I'll add it to the items from the trade thread that you asked for. Wish I got my trade from Uchiha Blood...stupid snail mail...

...and Skrulls

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion