Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: What should the 12th Day of Scapemas be?
Vipers Frenzying 7 13.21%
Vipers Viping 14 26.42%
Vipers Slith'ring 1 1.89%
Vipers Dying 3 5.66%
Zombies Rising 14 26.42%
Zombies Swarming 3 5.66%
Nagrubs Eaten 2 3.77%
Revdyers Preaching 9 16.98%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 10th, 2007, 10:22 AM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Excellent.

The only thing it's missing is a reference to Taelord.
Old December 10th, 2007, 11:50 AM

HeroscaperHuh has disabled reputation
My favorite was the Marro Drudge. It fit so nicely!

Before you criticize some one, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away and have their shoes.
Old December 10th, 2007, 01:23 PM

aerofool Woo who?
Looks like someone has way, WAY to much free time on his hands!

****! I must be having a bad week!
Old December 10th, 2007, 01:25 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
Bravo!
Old December 10th, 2007, 02:30 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yay!
Old December 10th, 2007, 03:16 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
12 was a little disappointing for some reason, but I did enjoy it, well done! :applause:

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 10th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
12 was a little disappointing for some reason, but I did enjoy it, well done! :applause:
I considered using zombies for 12, but I couldn't come up with a good verb for them. I also couldn't find a use for the huge figures (3 dragons, perhaps?). Orcs had their day!

Old December 10th, 2007, 03:40 PM

MechaBeast is surprisingly tart
I was surprised the you didnt say 3 nakita agents. 12 was a bit of a lets down but I can't think of anything constructive to suggest. Kudos to you good sir.

...and then he used his fight money to buy two of every animal, and then he herded them all onto a boat and then he beat the crap out every single one.

Old December 10th, 2007, 04:27 PM

Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker

I love these.

GENERATION 26:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Old December 10th, 2007, 04:39 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
I think I'm going to stick with the normal song, but when five comes up...
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE LETHALLLLLL STINGS!
Four calling birds, etc.

Also, I think "10 reavers reaving" would have sounded cool, but it all works the way it is.
Old December 10th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
NICE job, and very clever!
Old December 10th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaBeast
I was surprised the you didnt say 3 nakita agents. 12 was a bit of a lets down but I can't think of anything constructive to suggest. Kudos to you good sir.
Thanks. 12 was hard, and "Nakita" didn't really fit into "Three French Hens."

Edit: It's now 10 Reavers Reaving. Thanks, Billtog!

Post Edit: I changed it to "12 Venocs Frenzying." Any thoughts?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion