Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old April 23rd, 2014, 08:24 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Wow. You learn something new every day, I guess.
Old April 23rd, 2014, 08:38 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I once bought a Superman comic solely because I heard there was a Heroscape advertisement in it. It was done as a comic strip, and it showed Drake, Syvarris and the Nakita Agents confronting the Marro Warriors. At one point, Syvarris took a hit, after which Drake told him not to be cocky (apparently, Syvarris let his guard down).
Do you still have this comic?
You know, there's a good chance I do. I have a box of comics dating back to the 1970s, containing all the comics I've ever owned (which isn't more than a few score books). I quite possibly threw it in there. However, I'd have to find that box, which is almost certainly in storage, and then go through it. So I'll probably do that just for curiosity in the not too distant future.

Old April 24th, 2014, 12:32 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That's one of 5 comics that can be downloaded in the downloads section of this site.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old April 29th, 2014, 03:45 PM

magicman4321 has disabled reputation

Here is another Question. I have a bent over heroscape figure. Is there an easy solution to bend them back. Thanks for helping!
Old April 29th, 2014, 03:50 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Dip it in very hot (nearly boiling) water for about ten seconds or so. Quickly straighten the figure, then immediately dunk it into ice cold water.

This fixes the figure, though I find that they often work their way back to the bent over position after a few days or a week, so...
Old April 29th, 2014, 04:41 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Dip it in very hot (nearly boiling) water for about ten seconds or so. Quickly straighten the figure, then immediately dunk it into ice cold water.

This fixes the figure, though I find that they often work their way back to the bent over position after a few days or a week, so...
Yeah, not a perfect fix, but it works for a while! You can repeat as often as you need, though.
Old April 29th, 2014, 07:59 PM

Delusional Woo who?

I have the choice of obtaining either D&D Expansion Wave 1, 2, or 3--Heroes of the Forgotten Realm, Warriors of Eberron, and Moltenclaw's Invasion respectively.

I have to choose one of the three; I can't get any more than one of the three waves.

Which one should I get?
Old April 29th, 2014, 08:02 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Do you have any of the squads from those waves already?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 29th, 2014, 08:03 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Do you mean one of each of the four packs from one wave?
Old April 29th, 2014, 08:04 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

For those who don't remember off the tops of their heads, I copied this from the "Books" thread:

D1: Champions of the Forgotten Realms

Heroes of the Faerun
The Book of Mogrimm Forgehammer
The Book of Brandis Skyhunter
The Book of Sharwin Wildborn
The Book of Estivara
The Book of Torin

Warriors of the Ghostlight Fen
The Book of the Phantom Knights
The Book of the Fen Hydra
The Book of Sahuagin Raider

Fury of the Primordials
The Book of the Air Elemental
The Book of the Earth Elemental
The Book of Fire Elemental
The Book of the Water Elemental
The Book of the Wyvern

Glaun Bog Raiders
The Book of Greenscale Warriors
The Book of Greater Ice Elemental
The Book of the Drow Chainfighter

D2: Warriors of Eberron

Heroes of Khorvaire
The Book of Heirloom
The Book of Kurrok the Elementalist
The Book of Mika Connour
The Book of Rhogar Dragonspine
The Book of Shurrak

Golem and Wyrmlings
The Book of the Black Wyrmling
The Book of the Blue Wyrmling
The Book of the Iron Golem
The Book of the Red Wyrmling
The Book of the White Wyrmling

Ogre and Goblins
The Book of Goblin Cutters
The Book of the Ogre Warhulk

Veterans of the Last War
The Book of the Mind Flayer Mastermind
The Book of the Warforged Soldiers
The Book of the Werewolf Lord

Collection D3 (13) - Moltenclaw's Invasion

Valkrill's Legion
The Book of the Death Knights of Valkrill
The Book of Mezzodemon Warmongers
The Book of the Ogre Pulverizer

Icewind's Scourge
The Book of the Frost Giant of Morh
The Book of Ice Troll Berserker
The Book of Master of the Hunt

Bugbears and Orcs
The Book of Death Chasers of Thesk
The Book of Horned Skull Brutes

Heroes of Fallcrest
The Book of Eltahale
The Book of Evar Scarcarver
The Book of Moltenclaw
The Book of Siege

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 29th, 2014, 08:12 PM

Delusional Woo who?

I have absolutely no D&D figures. I have a Battle for the Underdark master set on the way to my house, but besides that, I have no D&D figures already.

I mean all four packs from the wave. I have the chance to get the entire wave, meaning all four separate packages.

"It is no story that kills my people and destroys their villages, it is no story that has eluded my army at every turn, it is no story that has made us prisoners within the walls of our own city!"
Old April 29th, 2014, 08:51 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
I have absolutely no D&D figures. I have a Battle for the Underdark master set on the way to my house, but besides that, I have no D&D figures already.

I mean all four packs from the wave. I have the chance to get the entire wave, meaning all four separate packages.
I would say get D1, Champions of the Forgotten Realms!

These are some of my favs from D1:

Mogrimm Forgehammer
Torin
Phantom Knights
Fen Hydra
Air Elemental
Earth Elemental
Elemental
Water Elemental
(Well, these Elementals will be really nice only if you have Kurrok, and it sounds like you wouldn't have him... but they can still be decent filler units)

Wyvern
Greenscale Warriors
Greater Ice Elemental

You would probably have to push to get another squad of Phantom Knights and Greenscales to make them really worth their "in game" cost.

I guess you should decide on what you get based on how well each of the sets will suit your needs. I'm not sure if you want competitive figs, or figs that are fun to play, or figs that have cool sculpts, or whatever the case is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's