Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old March 5th, 2012, 04:44 PM

FuriousMufasa is surprisingly tart
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Hey all,

I have little to trade outside of D1, D2, D3, and ROTV figures and cards. I also some extras from Wave 1 but do not want to trade any of my romans. So I would most likely be looking to purchase. I am looking for:

-Ashigaru
-Zombies
-Any samurai outside of Izumi
-Marro Drones
-Marro Dividers
-Road, lava, tundra pack

Pm me if your interested. Thanks!
Old March 5th, 2012, 05:47 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grison View Post
Has anyone ever tried to coordinate a large-scale, multi-party Heroscape orphan/card exchange?

It seems that many folks have extra orphaned figures and spare army cards, while needing other orphans/cards that they are missing. I suspect that if we "pooled" the haves and wants over a larger group of people, we could come up with many more matches than through individual trades.

I'm not quite sure how to structure such an endeavor in a way that would be both fair and relatively simple to participate in.
I've attempted to initiate the Army Card version of this idea via the following thread:
House of Cards - Free Army Card Exchange

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)

Last edited by Grison; March 5th, 2012 at 06:32 PM.
Old March 5th, 2012, 06:39 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Has anyone ever tried to coordinate a large-scale, multi-party Heroscape orphan/card exchange?

It seems that many folks have extra orphaned figures and spare army cards, while needing other orphans/cards that they are missing. I suspect that if we "pooled" the haves and wants over a larger group of people, we could come up with many more matches than through individual trades.

I'm not quite sure how to structure such an endeavor in a way that would be both fair and relatively simple to participate in.
I've attempted to initiate the Army Card version of this idea via the following thread:

If I find that I'm missing any cards (or have any extras), I'll be sure to post there.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old March 6th, 2012, 12:52 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
I'd like to post my trade list at this time:
Haves:
Intact figures-
Ninjas of the Northern Wind
DW8K
Dund
Charos
Brunak
Frost Giant of Morh
Deathstalkers x2
Izumi Samurai
Blastatrons x2
Marro Drudge x4
Grok Riders x2
Earth Elemental x1
White Wyrmling x1
Blue Wyrmling x1

Broken-
Tor-Kul-Na (chipped base and spear broken)
Ashigaru Yari x1 (Spears broken)

Monetary- Paypal, though this is likely to shift with time.

Wants:
Mohican River Tribe x2
Axegrinders of the Burning Forge x1
Marro Drones x1
Zombies x3 (I know it's unrealistic, but I can dream, can't I?)
Tagawa Samurai
Ashigaru Yari x3
Ashigaru Harquebus x2
Confrontation Phemera Omegas, or repainted Alphas (C3V Marro Gnids)
Wo-Sa-Ga
PM me if you're interested in a trade.
Just updating my trade list. PM me with any offers/wants.
Old March 6th, 2012, 01:50 AM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just bumping my Trade list. I updated and added a few squads. PM me if interested in a trade.

Thanks
Old March 6th, 2012, 01:50 AM

Mighty_Ducky is surprisingly tart

Hey Guys,

I have been yoyoing for almost 10 years and have accumulated quite a collection of yoyos. Here is an example of what i do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW680NMKt2o

I am actually looking to trade or sale one of my yoyos called a yuuksta. Here is a link to a description and video: http://www.yoyonation.com/product.ph...8&cat=0&page=1

It is the blue-green acid wash one, and is mint with box. I was hoping to see if someone would be interested in trading some heroscape for it! pm me if you are interested!

Realize what you are getting into though! This is not your average yoyo and will take practice in order to use. Don't expect to get it and become amazing, lol.

Thanks Guys!
Michael
Old March 6th, 2012, 02:43 AM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

I am seriously considering setting up a online trading utility for doing just that. It would let you register what you have and will search to see if anyone has a match. Once registered, others can search and see who is looking for what and if any of their orphans can help others. If I get some time, I will try and make it happen.
Old March 6th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

I am sorry for being so tardy, but I need to throw props out to a bunch of guys who have been trading machines with me lately.

Now, in random order, I give you all recent great traders:
  • Son of Arathorn
  • GeneralRolando
  • boromir96
  • screwDriver
  • Rocktroll
  • Weapon X
  • nathan.teo
I highly recommend all these guys for your trading needs. They all came through even from as far south as Australia and as far East as the Philippines and as close as Illinois and as cold as Colorado!
Old March 6th, 2012, 02:14 PM

SuperScapeOnline Woo who?

Hey everyone, just wanted to say that even though I didn't manage to nail a trade with Grison, he is still an awesome guy and I would recommend him to anyone who cared to ask.
Old March 6th, 2012, 06:30 PM

phil413ican knows what's in an order marker phil413ican knows what's in an order marker

Another great trade with Grison and RockTroll! Both are great guys and fun to talk to even if its not figuring out how to work out a trade!!! Thanks guys!

My Trade List

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Old March 6th, 2012, 06:33 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Akden is a great trader, gave me a good deal and even threw in an extra fig! Highly recommended.
Old March 6th, 2012, 07:08 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperScapeOnline View Post
Hey everyone, just wanted to say that even though I didn't manage to nail a trade with Grison, he is still an awesome guy and I would recommend him to anyone who cared to ask.
Thanks; you were great to work with as well! We'll still manage to find something soon, I'll bet...

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online