Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old July 6th, 2007, 05:57 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Okay, I have the rulebook fully scanned and in either Word .doc format OR .PDF format. However, I'm unable to upload either of them to the downloads section due to their size, even when zipped they're too big.

I'm stuck - not sure what to do about this right now. Any ideas?
Old July 6th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
How big are they?
Old July 6th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
The Adobe PDF version is 23.6 MB.
Old July 6th, 2007, 06:11 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang
The Adobe PDF version is 23.6 MB.
Sent you a pm. That can be reduced in Acrobat Professional. I have a site you could upload it to so I could reduce it and jpeg it. Email me and I will send you the drop box.
Old July 6th, 2007, 06:12 PM
Grindmaster

Hmmm...you should be able to save them smaller than that. What are you using?
Old July 6th, 2007, 06:13 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
You can upload it to www.mediafire.com

I can download it and mirror it on my website so its a direct link to it.

Or you should be able to reduce the size of it in Adobe...EDIT - I see Allskulls beat me to that suggestion...
Old July 6th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Messy Eater

I've sent him an email and I'll try your suggestion immediately, Nether.

I apologize to everyone for the delay here...sigh.

I couldn't find anywhere in Adobe to reduce the size of the file (at least not in my version).

EDIT - It's uploading right now to MediaFire...I have a wickedly fast internet upload so it'll be there soon.
Old July 6th, 2007, 06:19 PM
Grindmaster

Drop Box sent. If you try Nether's way too it will probably get done quicker though. I have to work off 2 separate computers to do this. If you send it to us both and we can race

Edit: Dangit, he's getting it first
Old July 6th, 2007, 06:22 PM
Messy Eater

Sent it to you, allSkulls and it's also on MediaFire (cool site, that) at this link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2tkvkmm9taj
Old July 6th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang
Sent it to you, allSkulls and it's also on MediaFire (cool site, that) at this link:

http://www.mediafire.com/upload_comp...id=tdtlbjjtweh
Wrong link. There should be a link a link that says: Share

EDIT - You fixed it. Downloading now...
Old July 6th, 2007, 06:25 PM

Classicsmiley is surprisingly tart
Hmm. I was able to start downloading it ok from the link he provided...

Old July 6th, 2007, 06:26 PM
Messy Eater

Fixed it. Sorry for all the hassles, folks. Sigh. I'm a bonehead today for some reason. First I didn't get up early so I missed getting the Wave 7 stuff up sooner for everyone (they came early this morning but apparently knocked on the door like sissies since I didn't hear a peep) and now I've been slowed down by learning how to make a PDF and then trying to get it uploaded for everyone! DOH!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News