Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 3rd, 2018, 05:20 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Colorado NHSD 2018 - Rocky Mountain Rumble

The Rocky Mountain Rumble Returns

Date & Time: Saturday, November 10, 10 AM to 4:00 PM

Location: TBD, but probably my house unless we have large numbers. I will PM the address to those who need it.

Format: Reverse draft on map-specific matchups.

Each map will have a set pair of armies on it. You do not need to bring any armies to this event, just dice and OMs. To decide which player will play which army on a given map, there will be a reverse draft:

Spoiler Alert!

Maps, and Armies for each map, are up for discussion here. If you're coming and there's an army matchup you think is really interesting or fun to play, or there's an army you really want to have a chance to use, give it a shout-out here.

Last edited by dok; October 27th, 2018 at 06:15 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 05:56 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Colorado NHSD 2018 - Rocky Mountain Rumble

Man, if I was anywhere near Colorado...

This format looks sweet, dok. Takes out the whole "guess the meta" aspect of tournaments, while keeping some army building skill in the mix.
Old October 4th, 2018, 10:59 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Woot! Can't wait.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 6th, 2018, 04:38 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

@chief @Ronin @kpucblek @n00b @DaBlackThunda @Rosencrantz @Tyesheron @GeneralRolando @awesomeunleashed
Old October 16th, 2018, 04:51 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

I'm sorry that I probably can't make it. Life has been on the rough side lately and plenty busy. Heroscape has an all too small mark on my life these days. -weeps a single tear-
Old October 16th, 2018, 07:27 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
I'm sorry that I probably can't make it. Life has been on the rough side lately and plenty busy. Heroscape has an all too small mark on my life these days. -weeps a single tear-
You'll be missed!

--
--
--

--
Old October 22nd, 2018, 03:56 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Oh man! This looks sweet! I am extremely disappointed to say that I cannot make it. I will be in New Mexico at a wedding. Dang it!

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old October 22nd, 2018, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post
Oh man! This looks sweet! I am extremely disappointed to say that I cannot make it. I will be in New Mexico at a wedding. Dang it!
No!

--
--
--

--
Old October 22nd, 2018, 07:25 PM

Let's have at least one map where the armies are 100% melee.

--
--
--

--
Old October 25th, 2018, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Let's have at least one map where the armies are 100% melee.
420 420 4xSkeletons of Annelintia
570 150 Cyprien Esenwein
615 045 Sonya Esenwein

vs.

200 200 Spartacus
290 090 Crixus
570 280 4xCapuans
610 040 Gladiatrix

--
--
--

--
Old October 25th, 2018, 11:45 PM

Just had to point out to caps that gladiatrix has range.

Here's three matchups we just hashed out:

Tor-Kul-Na + Su-Bak-Na + Nagrubs x4
vs.
Spartacus + Crixus + Capuans x3
on Platypus

4th Mass x5
vs.
Stingers x6
on Remains of Clionesia

Varkaanan Darkclaws + Varkaanan Greyspears + Varkaanan Quickblades + Varkaanan Swiftfangs + Arktos + Bahadur
vs.
Cyprien + Sonya + Skeletons of Annelintia x4 + Isamu
on Bad Moon Rising

.... and, one more mystery VC-inclusive matchup on a map that caps is bringing.

Last edited by dok; October 26th, 2018 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Might include two very big minis
Old October 27th, 2018, 06:15 PM

We had a couple late cancellations, so we've rescheduled for November 10th.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day